“One place to see in Bali beyond your expectations” 5 of 5 bubbles

El Kabron
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Pecatu
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, View, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Perched on the cliff of Uluwatu 50 meters above sea level. El Kabron Spanish Restaurant has the most Secluded Sunset in the Island of the Gods. With a modern Mediterranean decor you will experienced a truly Spanish atmosphere and a 180-degree view of the Indian Ocean to the endless horizon. Directly from the hands of our chef Marc Torices you will enjoy the pleasure of sharing Tapas and Paellas in the most traditional style. Classics and signature cocktails are waiting for you on the edge of the cliff. Join us for the most spectacular scenario at one of the hidden gems of Bali. The Spanish Experience since 2010
“One place to see in Bali beyond your expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Amazing spot you must see in Bali. Excellent spanish food from spanis Chef. You can enjoy delicious lunch or dinner, refresh your self in the pool and relax. Most importantly you will experience absolute God's see view. Enjoy :)

7 Thank JanOnRoad

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bali, Indonesia
“Stunning View , A Spanish Oasis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

The first time was a little bit hard to find the venue, a few signage and our first time on that area made us lost our way a few times.... once we found that place....I was pampered by the stunning view... oh my God... its an exotic place, the Blue sky, blue ocean and stone swimming pool... so fascinating. We was host by Mr David, one of the owner... he served us some item from the menu, I must say I was impressed by the food presentation and every single bite was a gift... Its just so nice and just right, as the times goes by.. I have to leave the venue... but it's hard enough for me to left the restaurant, since the scenic view hypnotize me :)
I think David and team just made a great breakthrough here, I wish you the best luck, and see you again on the venue. Great Stunning El Kabron

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank HendraOktaviano82
Australia
“Sensational view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

Beautiful view ...long way from anywhere.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Rubydog01
Calgary, Canada
“WOW...GREAT FOOD UNBELIEVABLE VIEW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

WOW what a place. David you have a Goldmine here a little piece of heaven. I had read on Trip advisor about this resataurant and when I asked drivers they had no idea what I was talking about so the front desk our hotel called to make a reservation and get an address and directions.It has only been open 7 months so when the word is out I am guessing it will be hard to get a reservation! It is about 45 minutes from our hotel at the Grand Mirage. We arrvied at the restaurant around 6PM and were in awe. We sat at the edge of a cliff on bean bag chairs and had our tapas and drinks and watched the sunset...It was amazing and breathtaking. We then went to a table to have our dinner and it was perfect.
Best of luck David although I don't think you need it...Your restaurant is perfect!

• Visited January 2012
5 Thank KHRMLWM
Singapore, Singapore
“Hard place to find! But..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Once you finally get there it is truly a wonderful place to relax and enjoy some very good Spanish food. Make sure you have the restaurant number before leaving your hotel so taxi driver can call and get directions. The food and atmosphere is outstanding and service is great.

• Visited January 2012