New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #2 of 42 Pecatu B&B and Inns
Bali, Indonesia
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2011

the place was perfect for what i wanted. the rooms were clean and have nice swimming pool. i loved it and I'll be back. I would highly recommend the Pink Coco to anyone who is going to Bali.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank eneliz
surferbali, Owner at PinkCoco Bali, responded to this review, 29 September 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience of Pink Coco Bali. I am thrilled we made a great impression.

We look forward to welcome you back and creating more happiness when you return to Pink Coco Bali.

Stay Cool, No Rules,
Ayu and Pancho

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

I booked a 3 night stay at the Pink Coco, and pre-paid for my stay. I showed up at the hotel around 18:30 and there was no one on-site. I asked an employee of the adjacent restaurant if they knew where the staff was, and they said the hotel office was closed. I eventually found a security guard who called the hotel manager for me. After waiting about 45 minutes, the hotel manager arrived. The manager told me that the hotel was full. I showed her my booking page from Agoda, and that I already reserved and paid for the room. She smiled and said "sorry we're full". She called the rat-hole hostel next door and arranged for me to stay there. I didn't have the energy or a phone to go elsewhere, so I lugged my bags next store and stayed in a dirty, loud room that was nothing like what I had payed for. Upon arriving home from Bali, I contacted Agoda to see if they would refund one night of my 3 night stay, and they have done nothing. So, be wary of pre-paying and having a reservation, it doesn't mean you will have a room. Also, you better check in while someone is sitting in their office, or you may not get in at all. There are plenty of great options for Bali, and I will never try and stay here again.

Room Tip: Reservations mean nothing to this hotel.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank kc_monk
Dear Guests,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the incident during your stay. Please allow me to clarify with the fact that I have at this time.

Pink Coco Bali guests always in advance the booking made through Agoda. In this case was no booking made and we did not receive any email or information. We have reported to Agoda the incident and we are waiting for the clarification from their end.

Pink Coco Bali was full that day and it was impossible to allocate you in the hotel, but our staff paid for the room where you stayed that night, and the following day you checked in at Pink Coco Bali. Once we get a reply from Agoda, we will place further information on this website, unless you would like to get in touch directly with me. My private email is ayuwapa@hotmail.com

I really apologize, but please understand this problem was not caused by our side and our staff solved the problem the best way they could. Agoda is a very good business partner for Pink Coco Bali and this is the first time an incident like this has happened.

Hopefully, there will be another chance to welcome you back to Pink Coco Bali, and we will give you a complimentary 2 nights stay for this inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Phuket
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

The Hotel is incredibly nice, clean, cool, and beautiful! The localization is very good, close to a gorgeaus small beach with clear water and beautiful people!
The staff is so friendly, always relaxed but still responsible, which in my opinion is a perfect combination :)
Have to make a remark to the shower, stylish, rustic... loved it!
Great place to stay if you are looking for good environment with comfort and good time! Besides that the Restaurant could not be more great, delicious italian food, fresh salads, always with a perfect touch in the presentation, and very important, great music ;)
You go there and you will see what I am talking about...Strongly recommend it!

Room Tip: ground floor rooms have very comfy sofas on the balcony, and are next to the swimming pool
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Filipa P
Manly, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2011

I'm just back from Bali! I spend most of my time in "PINK COCO" Padang!
The Hotel is great!!!! No words! Nice and clean, the rooms are very cute and new!
The pool is awesome! The service, the people from hotel is very kind!
I'm really enjoy! 100%
The "Italian Restaurant" is amazing!
For sure I will be back next year! Worth it! :)

Room Tip: All rooms is great!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank beta_Rondelli
Dear Beta Rondelli,

Thank you for the positive feedback of our facilities, services, and the quality of food.
We are happy to hear of your experience with us.

Our motto is "Stay Cool, No Rules" to make your vacation most memorable. We look forward to your return so that we can make you cool once again.

Stay Coo, No Rules,
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights towards the end of our trip, the hotel is beautiful and the rooms superb, but good luck getting any type of service. The only time we received half decent service from reception was when my iphone was stolen from my locked room! The reception manager Jojo was quick to act on this and had numerous staff search our room (as though it had been misplaced within the room itself!), he also assisted us with reporting the incident to the local police, however, the phone was never located.
Breakfast is not included, not even a discount voucher for the overpriced resturant at the front, which we found strange at $90 a night given even a $15 a night place would provide some type of breakfast.
They do provide scooters that are for hotel guests only to hire - but at over twice the rate of the hotels on either side of them. So stay for the room only and get the good service from the resturants and hotels up or down the road.

Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Geo1026
surferbali, Owner at PinkCoco Bali, responded to this review, 11 September 2011
Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying in PinkCoco and I am sorry about the incident of your lost Iphone. We took your report very seriously and as you know the incident was immediately reported to the police, and though the police could not found any prove to related the lost of your Iphone to the staff, your word was enough for us to terminate one of the house keeping cleaners. This is the first time an incident like this has taken place in our hotel. Unfortunately the insurance company does not cover any lost item which is not placed in the safe deposit box. Please if you decide to come back to PinkCoco let us know and we will make sure that next time you will have a fully satisfactory stay.
We take note of your comment about the breakfast not being included and we have already negotiated a special price for hotel customers with the restaurant, which actually is outsourced.

Just for your information, we plan to extend PinkCoco with new adult exciting rooms, a new pool, Spa, and a new Restaurant called, Café My Iguana, which will be serving breakfast for all our customers.

With best regards

Ayu and Pancho
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pecatu
0.1 km away
1.1 km away
Sal Secret Spot
Sal Secret Spot
#5 of 7 in Uluwatu

Been to PinkCoco Bali? Share your experiences!