Kamala Beachfront Apartment(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$35
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$97
Sunprime Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$102
US$90
  • Pool
Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$81
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$147
US$114
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$74
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$218
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$901
Paresa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Kamala Beach Estate(Kamala)(Great Value!)
All reviewsbirds nestvilla hostpool villaindian chefmala restaurantbutter chickentree house villawater buffalocoffee grinderunique propertypre arrivalsmallest detailspersonal butlerturn down servicecomplimentary mini bartai chimosquito net
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

While the accommodation is beautiful the resort restaurant is shamefully expensive.

THB380 for basic Thai dishes and upwards of THB600 per dish for rudimentary Indian dishes.

Simply a money grab at the resident.

Poor form and stupidly obviously.

Eat out to avoid this piss-take... :-(

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank BenMuir
ConorOLeary, General Manager at Keemala, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Ben,
Thank you for your review of Mala Restaurant, following which it was lovely to meet you upon your departure to clarify few things. As mentioned to you, I am very sorry that you found our prices to be expensive but again please note that actually we are generally lower priced than most 5 star hotels in Phuket. It is also worth mentioning that all our prices are inclusive of the standard tax and service charge so we do not add this on a the end as is mostly customery. Lastly I was happy to explain to you about our ingredients and teh fact that we do primarily use organic and inported ingrdients to ensure the best qaulity of all our dishes.
Follwoing your feedback I am delighted to know that overall you did enjoy your stay at Keemala and of course positive and negative feedback is always hugely beneficial to my and my team to ensure a consistant improvemnet in everything we do, every day.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Phuket and Keemala again the next time you are taking a short weekend break.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Keemala - the experience right from pre-stay to the stay itself was personalised and made was feel welcomed. We loved having our personal butler arranging activities for us, and our itinerary planned for us upon arrival. The holiday was a breeze! Food-wise, the selection was wide and delicious. It was one of my most memorable hotel stays. Note that the hotel is not near the beach, but built into a hillside. The beach is about 5-10mins drive away.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
ConorOLeary, General Manager at Keemala, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Spunktitud3,
Thank you for staying at Keemala and for your feedback. Unfortunately I was away from the resort last and this week for most time so I did not get to personally meet you. I am however delighted that your butler took good care of youand everything was great. I appreciate your info to our future guests regarding the ditance to the beach but if you dont mind I would like also to inform that we do have our multiple complimentary shuttles busses to both Kamala and Patong beach daily.
Hope we will get to meet at Keemala in the near future.
Best regards,
Conor O'Leary.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel with wonderful food but the quality of service needs more consistency especially when it is a key feature for a hotel at this level.

Max our host has been the star that made our staying memorable and felt that we have been looked after with care. This is the feeling that will bring customers back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank YuetYi
ConorOLeary, General Manager at Keemala, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear YuetYi,
Thank you kindly for your visit to Keemala and for your feedback. I am delighted that Khun Max could be a highlight of your stay but am also concerned about your thoughts of our inconsistancy in service. I would really appreciate if you could send me more information about this comment or where you found we fell short. you can email me directly at gm@keemala.com. This would greatly assist us to always build and improve our services for future guests.
In the meantime I thank you once again for your custom and hope to see you back again here very soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Keemala is hands down one of the best properties I have ever stayed at. The staff was so attentive to our needs and knowledgeable about the area. It is worth every penny staying here. We had one of the largest birds nest rooms with a pool looking over the property and in the distance the beach. I would recommend this place to ANYONE.

Room Tip: Stay in one of the rooms at the top of the mountain, best views
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
ConorOLeary, General Manager at Keemala, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Leigha,
Thank you for coming to visit us and thank you for your review here on Tripadvisor. It was a real pleasure to take care of you and we are delighted that you loved every bit of it. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Phuket very soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

It was a wonder stay at this resort. This resort is well designed and located in a beautiful hill nearby Keemala beach. I stayed for 3days at the bird nest. I would like to recommend this resort at which you can enjoy your holiday.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience here on Tripadvisor. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon.
Best regards,