All reviewsinfinity poolpatong beachseafood buffetpool accessin room jacuzzideluxe sea viewfree shuttlejungceylon mallamazing hotelshuttle serviceboutique hotelegg stationchecking inday bedour honeymoonhotel shuttlespecial thanks
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Staff smilling
Nice place
Room clean
great stay for us
I recommend you to stay there and have a room in front of the beach.
The food for room service, breakfast was good, not the best ever but really ok.
It was calm as well, we didn't hear any car or other noises.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
GM U Zenmaya P, General Manager at U Zenmaya Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear jean paul s,

Warm greetings from U Zenmaya and Phuket. The team and myself would like to thank you for choosing U Zenmaya as Ur Hotel of choice here in Phuket. We appreciate your time in reviewing your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed our Hosts friendly smiling service and you found the hotel to be a relaxing environment for you.
I am genuinely disappointed that you felt that the quality of our food was good but not the best ever. Currently we are reviewing all menus on offer along with breakfast content to further enhance our service.

Once again thank you for your review and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again should you be making return travel plans to Phuket.

Kind regards,
Stuart Murphy

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Attendees in Uzenmaya are marvelous, pretty looking. We are being upgraded in term of room, it's excited us. Poolside drinks are amazing, with promotion, it is atually fair price. The dinner in buffet form, main dish provide steak, but the meat are dissapointed due to overcooked.
Breakfast are standard, but I like the atmosphere.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Overall our stay was luxurious - great breakfasts, friendly and accommodating staff when we had a concern.
View from the infinity pool was just 5 star!
We have been to Phuket once before and we loved wandering around the town outside of the resort we stayed in. This hotel is isolated so it is not possible to wander, although a free shuttle goes into Patong regularly each day. Taxis are not expensive.

Room Tip: Room by the road does not have a view and is quite noisy. At a cost other rooms are considerably nicer - more expensive also.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is a boutique hotel and I had a pleasant stay. I was staying with my brother and his partner who had a Deluxe Seaview with Pool Access. I had the Deluxe Seaview. This hotel is on the rocks and there's no beach so you have to go to Patong or Kalim for the beach. The views are breathtaking and the facilities are good. I used the gym which was good enough for most workouts. Equipment is all fairly new.

The restaurant was very good and the food/beverages were excellent. Awesome views from the restaurant. Perfect for couples looking for a romantic meal.

Didn't spend time at the main pool but it's very nice and with a great view on the edge of the infinity pool.

Room
The room was very spacious and clean. Bed was massive and I had a very comfortable sleep every night. You can choose at check-in what type of pillow you want. The bathroom was also clean and large with an awesome jacuzzi. The only thing I wasn't a fan of is that the sink is actually outside the bathroom and in the room.The room was well equipped with all usual facilities. The pool access room is pretty much the same but with access to a pool split between three rooms. This is actually quite good as the pool is of a decent size. A private pool would be tiny. We spent many an evening just chilling in that pool drinking away.

Didn't really interact much but staff were friendly, helpful and will engage in conversation. I had no issues with service.

Location
It is just outside Patong on the coastal road. Taxi to Patong is 300 baht or a scooter taxi is around 100-150 baht. There is a shuttle service (3-4 times a day I think) up until around 8pm.

I've stayed in a few 5 star hotels and I would say I didn't really get a 5 star feel here but it's a nice hotel and our stay was really good. Next time I'll either stay in Patong or at a hotel on a beach.

Room Tip: Get a pool room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
GM U Zenmaya P, General Manager at U Zenmaya Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Suraj G,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet your expectations in many aspects and services, and that on this occassion our location was suitable for your needs of this stay in Phuket. Thank you for praising the awesome views that we have here at the hotel and the value of the in-room jacuzzi's and design concpet with our pool access rooms. I am delighted that you found our Hosts to be friendly and engaging with all your interactions with them.

Once again thank you for your review.

Kind regards,
Stuart Murphy

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Attendees, house keeper decent, friendly, cheerful and helpful. They definitely not only show their professionalism, the service that they provide you can sense they are really want to serve you as their VIP guest. My room being upgrade from a deluxe sea view to a Suite Sea View with Bathtub. As I put my subject above, it is an amazing experience for my wife and I.

Room Tip: Choose a high level of floor, could get a better view to the Sea
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple