All reviews private beach sky lounge villa pool room service patong beach mini bar is common pool tuk tuk shower room beach front stunning resort main restaurant main pool buggy service reception area cold towels the cliff
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The minute I stepped into the hotel I knewwwww it was not only a great choice but will be my only choice in PHUKET from now on

I was staying in a villa with a private pool

Cleanliness 100%
Service 100%
Food 100%
Maintenance 100%
Everything 100%
Pool , spa

I hope that NAKA has branches all around the world and one day in my own country

I thank every single employee from top to bottom for the great experience in Phuket you made my stay unforgettable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We booked a 3 bedrooms villa for the weekend. It was quite a comfortable stay but the rooms are in need of some major touch-ups. Nice private beach and main pool. There was a thunderstorm on our last day at the resort it caused a power shortage and all the water turned black. The manager offered a late check out and moved us into a 2 bedrooms villa so we could shower before we leave.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Galaxyfof,

Thank you for you reviewed and offered advise.

It's my truly happiness to know that you like our villa, the pool and the beach. Unfortunately there's the heavy rain and wind in Phuket on your departure date and made power cut, Nowadays no more for heavy rain and wind the people able to enjoy holiday as usual. Regard with the maintenance issues the major and minor touch-ups is ongoing, we expected to complete it very soon.

Great to know our staff could looked after you and fixed your inconvenience under unfortunately situation.

Thank you again for you reviewed and please feel free to let me know in any further assistance.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights over a Long weekend in pool villa. Positives, large rooms, view, service and location (away but close enough to 2 shopping/dinner areas)& the gym/spa. Negatives, breakfast just average quality and lacks variety between days, villas are very tired and need a do up, and TV coverage poor (important when World Cup is on). Worst experience was related to the beach which is why we booked this hotel. Beach was closed the entire time because of very small waves (<1 foot) and when we tried to swim we were asked to get out of the water. No life guard on duty or flags would have solved this issue along with proper education. Stayed at the Como previously and with the beach not available would certainly choice this over the Naka because of better rooms and food for similar money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WillpapNZ
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear WillpapNZ,

Thank you for you reviewed and offered constructive feedback.

It's my truly appreciate to learn that you are happy with the room, the resort facilities and the services. However we would take a good note on your comment about the breakfast we would learn and keep up more variety on the items. About TV coverage provided we do at least 3 channels showing world cup live daily, unfortunately on that day the signal is down and we could fixed after an hours also we would keep more emphasize about the information inform during escorting guest arrival, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.

Regard with beach issue, we could see very windy and big waves on the beach, wind speed about 47 kph with the wind gusts about 60 kph also more that 2 m. of the waves that why the red flag is indicated on the beach, there is the beach life guards but for your safety is our priority concern hence they were not recommended and keep you away from the sea at that moment.

Anyway thank you again for your feedback, I personally do appreciate in any further assistance may have. Please feel free to let me know .

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

To be fair, everything about this stay was perfect. Check in was swift with warm service. The villas probably don’t need further introduction - they were massive with breathtaking views. I had such a great experience and vowed to come back every year, until check out.

Just before I left the front desk, staff informed me that there were toiletries missing from the room. If I wanted to take them, I needed to pay THB 250 per bottle. At first I was puzzled; I thought I used something that was chargeable. It turned out that in our haste to check out, my friend who was helping me pack, simply swept all my toiletries into my pouch, including a bottle of the hotel’s shower gel which I placed next to my items. Never did I feel more ridiculous having to check my luggage if it was inside (my friend couldn’t remember) and then hand a bottle of shower gel back to the staff, and from their expression I could tell they were pretty embarrassed too. They clarified that the hotel does not limit the use of toiletries, but the bottles had to be left in the room. I did not want to make things difficult for them as I knew they were just doing their job. But the whole experience made us feel like thieves in front of other guests. This is a $400 a night hotel, and it was worse than a 2 star hotel.

If the hotel has such a policy, I suggest they at least put up signage so that guests will be more cognizant of this policy. Needless to say, I will not be returning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bly76
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear bly76,

Thank you for you reviewed, it's great to learn that your recently stay was overall positive. However since I have knew the situation regarding your departure experience, I totally agreed with you, a proper explanation or word using is very important for the customer. I would arrange more training to the staff how we could handing the situation properly, how we could explanation in advance etc.
Honestly I'm so sorry too, please accept my sincere apologies.
Anything or any further assistant please feel free to let me know personally.
Stay in touch.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

If you’re looking for a stunning boutique hotel, I really can’t see how The Naka Phuket could disappoint. The only downside would be that it is not as kid-family in my opinion. The Naka Hotel is located at the end of a remote road in the luxury enclave of Kamala Bay, an exclusive hideaway on the west coast of Phuket.

The reception is perched atop the villa’s overlooking across the sea; wood, glass concrete, and the outstanding cantilevered design make a flawless first impression. I’d seen photos of the Naka Phuket prior to arrival but nothing can quite interpret the scale of the villas seen from above. All villas are staggered at different heights for privacy and the infinity edge pool seems to flow out facing the Andaman Sea and seriously breathtaking views. The rectangular-shaped villas are all glass with wrap around wooden decks facing the ocean plus an outdoor bathtub and rainwater shower at the back are the added treat.

The main restaurant is just a short walk down some steps and right across the lush front lawn with gorgeous palm trees, which borders a large infinity pool. I must say the view is strikingly beautiful from all vantage points! I personally loved the locally-inspired dishes, such as Pad Thai, from the extensive menu of culinary delights served all day. Engaging service, a delectable menu and an ample wine list to choose from, even the local ones.

I still feel there’s so much to mention but conclude by saying that this is an excellent boutique hotel for those seeking a more private and relaxing vacation. I promise you will feel rejuvenated, reconnected and ready to tackle anything. Everything was perfect!

Room Tip: All villas are facing the ocean but I'd recommend a suite up on a hill for more privacy
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
TheNaka_LaFlora, Manager at The Naka Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear LuxeAppetit,

Thank you very much for your reviewed, it's great to learn that your recently stay was wonderful.

Described on our facilities could be imagined for reader. Thank you again.

Have a nice day ahead.