“Simply outstanding!”

Ranked #1 of 150 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: American PIT BBQ Restaurant and Lounge . The place to go if you like 100 % pure charcoal grilled food.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I don't normally leave reviews, but this place deserves a review. The food and service were simply devine. Will definitely return! Oh yeah, and don't forget to order a mojito!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,254)

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Grill Bill is a short walk from the beach and will lure you in as it did me with it's cozy warm motif and incredibly welcoming staff. I have been to Grill Bill two times and from the moment you enter to the time you leave (full and happy I promise) every staff member you see will make you feel welcome and important. I would say the service at Grill Bill was among the best I've had anywhere. Throughout my meal the wait staff and even the lovely owners anticipated every need I could have, I really can't stress how blown away I was by the people at Grill Bill.

When you walk onto the terrace you will be immediately struck by the rich smell of the charcoal grill and whatever magical goodies are being prepared. My eyes immediately darted to a rack of ribs that would keep a family full for a month sizzling over the fire. The grill master is exceptional. Full disclosure I'm a chef with my own restaurant so it was particularly interesting for me to watch the man at the grill prepare the food with talent and great care. Every plate I watched go out was perfect.

The food is where they really shine. To begin you are given a complimentary basket of BBQed garlic bread and it's a sign of good things to come. The simple presentation and outstanding flavour of this quick starter sets a great tone for the meal.On my first visit I had a mixed grill of pork sausage, a chop, a vegetable skewer and a meal size sampler of the ribs I saw on my way in. Everything was seasoned and cooked perfectly. The plate presentation was spot on and incredibly inviting. My second visit I had the tuna steak, again masterfully prepared. The seafood in Phuket is unbeatable and when this level of product is handled so well the results are simply outstanding.

I should mention the drinks, I'm not a big cocktail guy but I did try a unique mojito lovingly prepared by the owner, without giving away her secrets her special blend adds a clean tasting, sweet and rich note to this classic drink. The cocktails here look as well done and carefully prepared as the food.

To some it up, you simply need to make the trip here. The whole experience was pleasant and satisfying. This won't be my last visit to Grill Bill, you need to add it to you list of things to do in Phuket, I promise you you will not regret it.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We visited for something other than Thai food and enjoyed a great bbq share plate with grilled corn (yum!)

Highly recommended. The staff were lovely and the owners friendly

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome staff and food. Owners welcomed me like family. Highly recommend a stop here when in the area.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The pork grill plate for 2 was amazing and the portion sizes are huge. Don't fill up on the complimentary garlic bread! Wife had the chicken burger which was huge but she's not the meat eater my eldest and I am. The littlest had a pasta which looked ok not great but you are here for the grill. Embrace the grill!

Ambience is really nice as well. Drinks a little pricey compared to other locations but tasty.

1  Thank Matt P

Been to Grill Bill? Share your experiences!