2,070 results
All reviews cable car old siam private beach orchid garden hillside room vip lounge crocodile bar lagoon pool low tide beach front pool access room nakalay bay tuk tuk hill side free shuttle to patong thai restaurant ocean view
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They have a very nice lobby with a very helpful staff. Rod was very kind to help us in contacting the airport about our lost luggages. He kindly assisted us to our room and really made us feel comfortable and assured that they’re there always if we need anything or we have questions regarding our stay in the hotel and even outside. Kim and especially Say helped us a lot in giving advice and recommendations in which places and in what order to go and also the right price for taxi. Both of them are very easy to talk with because they’re really friendly. They made the reservation for Fantasea and Simon Cabaret for us and made sure that we get a really good seat during the show. It was fantastic! They also have very nice staff who always greet with a smile whenever we passed by like May. Even though the hotel was affected by the flood few days before we arrived, they tried to recover their facilities asap such as the pool. So we’re able to enjoy it! They also have beautiful nature! You can also take pictures with some animals there such as turtle and birds. The negative thing would be there aren’t a lot of things outside the resort. But they have a free shuttle bus to go to patong beach and some places if you make reservation from them. I had a wonderful time there and would definitely stay there again next time!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are here in the individual cottages. It is impossible to get them to send a pick up for the rooms. Every time you call them they tell you the cart is busy carrying luggage. I requested that its raining and we are two families with little children... But they kept telling the cart can't come for you because it is there for luggage of hillside rooms and you take umbrella. Plus it's been since for hours that we are calling house keeping to clean room but nobody comes. Really disappointing...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Manu D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is relaxing and it made our trip hassle free thanks to the staffs (Sinead, Rod, May, Kim and Karl) they were very friendly,generous and multilingual. Rod welcomed us at the lobby with a delicious Thai tea and walked us to our room and explained every details about the room carefully.
Sinead and others made our trip smoothly by helping us out around the city and informing us how much does a normal cab should cost since some drivers will take advantage of tourist with the taxi price rate. She also taught us some Thai words that we can use, regulations when going to the temple and a brief history about Thai. The hotel also offers a discounted ticket for simon cabaret & Phuket Fantasea with a VIP seat. We’re thankful to them for making our trip smoother and
I’d recommend this place for those who wants to relax and animal lovers because it has its own private beach and you can wander around the botanical garden where you can meet a friendly giant turtle and colorful birds. The negative part might be the mosquitos it’s something you should expect in a hotel surrounded with garden but the hotel provides mosquito repellent so you should be fine.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel for my last night during my trip on Phuket. It was really affordable hotel for 5 stars experience in Phuket. I booked for Hillside Ocean Facing with Jacuzzi room for 1 night. I have requested before for king size bed. But sadly they ran out for the room that I requested before. They give us twin double bed room on the top of the hill. Before they changed my room to king size bed room I allowed to stay there until the room is ready.

Thank you for the manager on duty Mr. John and the lovely guess relation staff Andy, Fay, and Pie who give me an option to move to other room. They gave me a choice to stay on Tropical Pool Access room or Beach Front Cottage without an additional charge. Then, I chose Beach Front Cottage as they recommend for the best type of room here. Amazingly, I got superb room with the best view of private beach and near from the pool. They said this cottage was newly renovated with the bathtub inside the room. The bath room is semiopen with the small blue light thay can transform into stars like in night. The amenities was also complete. All inside the room was perfect.

In front of my room there was a beach volleyball court and near that there was a fitness center. The equipments on the gym was sufficient and little bit old, but it was enough for train your muscles here. They also provide some activities that you can do during your stay here, including swimming on the largest free form swimming pool in Asia.

The breakfast was made me surprised. They had some option for make your tounge happy. The hotel staffs was also nice, they always smile and will greet you where ever you meet them. Overall this hotel is amazing and I will stay on this hotel again when I travel to Phuket.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed several days with a group of friends for a birthday celebration. Staff very very friendly and welcoming, The manager upgraded us and personally took us to the room ASAP as we had a tired baby. He gave us the usual welcome speech in the room instead of making us hang around in the lobby. very much appreciated. Front desk brought us a cot and suitably sized mosquito net in no time once we requested it.

Breakfast buffet is very good. I have had worse in big brand 5 star hotel chains.

They were running a cash-back promotion whereby they add money to your tab if you put a down-payment within the first 24hrs. Worked out well, I think it was 6000bhat extra on a 20,000 tab.

All staff we encountered were very good and well trained, friendly. Could not fault them.

Food is nice if a little pricey if you are used to eating in town. Not unexpected prices for a resort. I did feel the food was a bit Thai-fusion rather than real Thai. Maybe trying to make it more edible for westerners. Took several requests for the staff to make it as spicy as we'd like. Cannot complain about that, as I am sure people ask for it spicy then want it made again when it is served as spicy as it should be.

We would stay again

Room Tip: Beach front rooms were the nicest we say. Did not view the hilltop rooms. Pool access room we had was very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple