All reviews automatic toilet hand soap flights of stairs perfect stay bedroom villa private pool minute walk kamala beach xbox netflix curtains towels facilities massage phuket
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This is a small boutique hotel that was awesome. It is very similar in design to Starwood’s W hotels. Very modern in design. We were a family of four traveling so booked a two bedroom with private pool. The room was great with tons of amenities. The awesome rainfall shower with body sprays made showering heavenly. The cool automatic toilet was fancy as were the lit mirrors and all the high tech gadgetry. My son and husband loved the Xbox and had good bonding time relaxing playing video games. My small son couldn’t get enough of his own private pool.

A short walk to Kamala Beach where there was a beautiful beach, restaurants and a little shopping.

A couple areas for improvement - there was no soap provided in the bathrooms. Would be good to have hand soap - bar or pump. Towels seemed rare at this hotel. Had to ask for them a few times. Didn’t always replace proactively and getting towels at the main pool was not easy oddly enough.

Breakfast was included and was okay but not nearly as good as the breakfasts at our other hotels in Thailand. The coffee was not drinkable. Both my husband and I gave up trying it. Some days food was lukewarm. Warmers not working. We did have dinner one night in the restaurant and food was good. Better than breakfast.

The best part of the hotel was the welcoming staff at the front desk. They ALWAYS welcomed my family with a smile ensuring to address my small son by name and asking if they could help with anything. Special shout out to Zaidy and Third who were very friendly.

Lastly - on our last day our flight was not until 7 pm. They allowed us to stay and enjoy the pool - although we had to check out of our room- and at the end of the day they gave us access to a spa room to shower and clean up before our trip to the airport for our 30 hour flight home.

Thanks guys for a great stay! Would totally recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has ALL the mod cons. More-so than any hotel I’ve ever stayed in. It’s new and fresh and the staff and very helpful, especially Zaidy, he was our go to guy as his English was excellent, if you’re English, ask for him, he won’t let you down. We were travelling with two small children so had a two bedroom suite, which is amazing. It had a view to the sea that I sat and enjoyed on numerous occasions, plus a small private pool which the kids loved! It has a very modern entertainment system with an Xbox (with loads of games) and access to Netflix and YouTube. The bathroom has an automatic toilet that cleans you, drys you and various other things I didn’t explore! The shower is great coming out of the walls and ceiling. The air con is excellent, all in all, one of the best rooms I’ve stayed in in all my years travelling Thailand. The main swimming pool is small but excellent, and rarely busy. The spa looked nice, but out of our price range, especially with the really good massage place just round the corner on the beach, next to Smile Bar, about a five minute walk and the most amazing staff. The hotel restaurant serves good food at a reasonable price for Phuket. The hotel is also right next door to Phuket Fantasea, literally a two minute walk. To get to the main town of Kamal is a bit of a longer walk, which we made in the mid-day sun and regretted it! The hotel will get you a taxi for around 200 baht. There’s a great family run shop right next to the hotel on the right, that sells drinks and snacks and very good prices and also a cheap laundry service just round the corner and a nice beach with a few restaurants all selling lovely food, so you don’t really need to go to the main town if you don’t want to! All in all a very enjoyable stay and if we ever return to Phuket this is where we’ll be staying... since returning to England I’ve often dreamed, of a morning, of being back in my Glam Habitat room, opening up my (electric) curtains, sliding open the large patio doors all around the room and exposing the amazing view out to the sea and blue skies and sunshine, and my own private pool, whilst listening to my own music on the great Bluetooth speaker, then cooking some eggs on the hob, waiting for the kids to wake up and have a swim! Memories for a lifetime, just what a holiday should be.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BenCoulter
glam habitat h, General Manager at Glam Habitat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Ben Coulter

Thank you for talking the time to write such a nice review of your stay. I'm delighted to read that you have such find memories of your experiences and I'm so glad you enjoyed all of the our facilities and also Khun Zaidy one of our reception is so happy that you mentioned him with nice remembered.
Thank you again and I hope to be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel looks new. Nice modern room. Very cosy. Big master bathroom and automated toilet bowl. Good size in room pool. Has xbox console for entertainment. Tv comes with sound bar. Spa services were excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fujiapple79
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Everything is perfect !
Breakfast was served in the room. Everything is very new including xbox and connect. The best part was shower, spa showerand rain shower. The bed was also very comfortable. Also it has kitchen and private pool.

Room Tip: Nothing it was all great
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Super nice staff with efficient follow-up for all requests and enquiries. Very good location, which is just few-minute walk to Kamala beach. Unbeatable choice with reasonable rate. Wonderful experience there without doubt.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family