1,772 results
All reviews sienna rocks vanilla sky bar plum restaurant poolside restaurant sea view kamala beach jacuzzi room honeymoon suite infinity pool andaman sea higher floor pool side buffet breakfast low season watch the sunset the hotel offers rain shower
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 days here , staff were amazing so happy to please. Rooms were spacious with everything you need we had a sea view which was lovely in the morning watching the fishermen out. Food was superb and beautifully presented. Unfortunately for our 3 days it didn’t stop pouring so very little to do, pool very small. Great for short stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
VanillaSky123, General Manager at Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Laura M,

thank you for your nice view.
We are delighted you enjoyed your time despite the rather unpleasant weather and found our food to be exceptional.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favour and stay at this hotel, you won’t be disappointed! I have just come back from spending 11 days in Phuket, 5 in a hotel in Patong and 5 nights in beautiful Cape Sienna. I was excited to get to this hotel as my husband and I had stayed there last year. I forget about just how beautiful the ocean view is when you get out of the lift to the foyer. They will sit you down in a sofa and give you a herbal tea and 3 little scent bottles while they check you in. You pick which fragrance you like and that’s what your shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap will smell like. Once you open the door to your room your eye will be immediately drawn to the beautiful ocean view. The rooms are modern and roomy. I will try and keep this brief because I could go on for ever but in short; the essence of this hotel is because of its staff. Without exception every staff member I met was helpful, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I would like to make special mention of Lek, Eak, POP, Wit and so many more but I just can’t remember their names. They looked after us so well and always went above and beyond to meet our needs. Last time we didn’t sample the Skye Bar cocktail bar and the Plum restaurant. Well, we didn’t make that mistake this time! Both are absolutely amazing and I urge you to experience both. I have added separate reviews for them because they were both amazing and I thought they needed a review worthy of our experience. The hotel is not in the heart of Kamala Beach but the walk is not too long. I can’t speak highly enough about this hotel and can’t eait to go back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mezel65

Dear Mezel65,

thank you very much for your lovely review and continuous patronage.
We are delighted that you took the time to try our Vanilla Skybar and PLum restaurant this time around and you loved it.

Looking forward to many returns.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in a junior suite with jacuzzi.

Our room was on the 3rd floor (4 floor building) and located at the end of the building. We had great views over the sea and towards Kamala Beach.

The room was average size for a junior suite, the king size bed was comfortable, nice shower the jacuzzi in the balcony could have been better placed rather than “tucked” away in a corner of the balcony. We didn’t get time to use it, but it was still nice to have the choice.

The hotel is not to large, staff friendly, good breakfast selection.

I would consider staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Entering Cape Sienna Lobby it was such a wonderful experience, an extravaganza view greet to welcome you just when the lift door open. I was stunned a while as did not expect this at all after the long flight and rides.

Front desk can be improve with their speed level, at least offer me to take a seat in the begining and they can deal their own where to assigned me. Instead because i wait too long at the counter, i took the seat myself then only they informed the cold towel is for me.

Room is exactly in the pictures as described with beautiful view. They have details thought providing a small welcome gift to their guests, international charger, room lights adjustable, comfort, linen and towel quality are all at tip top. Can be excellent if the moiquito repellent are free of charge for guests usage (even the 1 star hotel provide foc), the jacuzzi not sandy, wifi in the room is bit slow only 1 bar and wish the shower glass not moldy.

The entrance ground level, hope they will plant more mosquito repellents plants. As it is uncomfort when we wait for our activities tour and taxi arrival. It is not healthy to their staff as well at there.

Overall experience it is a perfect place for peaceful mind holiday!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Susan T,

thank you very much for this great review.
We are very happy that you found your stay to be a wonderful experience and we have noted your candid criticism on some points.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

we stayed for 2 nights in a junior suite with jacuzzi. i think i may fall short of words to describe the room and the hotel. it is simply amazing with beautiful rooms and amazing sea view. Food wise since we are vegetarians we had very limited options but having asked them to make something in veg for breakfast, we were given at the instant moment..so brownie points for that.
Hope to visit again in future ....

Room Tip: suite or junior suite with jacuzzi
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Manasi P

Dear Manasi P,

thank you very much for your great review.
We appreciate your amazing comments about the room and hotel and the flexibility of our staff in regards to Vegetarian needs being catered for.

with Best Regards,