Travelocity
Vio.com
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Wonderful environment close to Sastamala, in the middle of the forests and lakes of the Ellivuori Sky center, Highly recommended to enjoying several relaxing days in the nature and doing promenades and physical activity.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Many possibilities to explore Finish nature and old cultural region in the middle Finlan near the city Tampere. Ritajärvi nature park was extreme find with sone strands and walking paths, 20 km north west from Ellivuori.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We had an excellent salad for lunch with really fresh ingredients and some local cheese. The waiter was really attentive and took care that we had everything we needed. The food is a bit expensive but I do appreciate the fact that they use local foods.
We didn't stay at the hotel, so this review is only for the restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Mirva K
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I visit Finland each year to take part in shooting competitions. I have stayed here several times and seen it change.
The place has now become a resort and I am not sure that it is a hotel, but rather the centre of the resort with rooms . A good restaurant in a truly lovely location . The staff are excellent. The similarity to Alcatraz is that late evening till about 07.45 the ground floor area is locked. This means that the only way out from the bed rooms is to follow the fire escape signs and go through a locked door. Access through the door is by key code. Imagine a fire incident. Tired, worried, dark, forgotten your glasses in the rush, can't see the numbers - doesent bear thinking about. I got used to it BUT it's not a good feeling as you prepare for sleep. The other problem is that my room was not serviced during my entire four day stay. I had difficulty in getting them to replenish my supply of toilet paper.
Great shame to be let down like that because it is a lovely place and the staff are so nice.. Meals were very good.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

There was no staff and had to locate the key to the room which took a while. There is no airconditioning in the building and it was a summer rental and warm. The room was ok. This was my our time traveling to Europe guess we didn't know what to expect.

Date of stay: June 2018