“Amazing”
Review of Yoske Restaurant

Yoske Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Port Barton
Price range: US$180 - US$400
Description: Mediterranean-Israeli style food with authentic Taboon baked pita bread, hummus, kebabs, falafel, schnitzel, shakshuka, kebab. Before it was open in Puerto Princesa and moved to Port Barton.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

What can we possibly say about Yoske
The man makes you feel at home the moment you walk in. And that’s all ready special.
And the food... wow.
There are no words to describe the quality freshness and taste of the food he serves.
All and all, yoske is probably the best place to stay and eat in port Barton, maybe even the philipines.
Thank you yoske!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Yoske's makes you feel like you're just eating at a friends house, they make you feel so welcome. Yoske himself is such a legend so friendly and warm. The food is such a good addition to Port Barton. I had the Shakshuka when I was there and i'd 110% get it again.

I can't wait to go back!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

If you`re in Port Barton, you absolutely have to stop at Yoske`s for dinner. He is by far the best host I've ever met anywhere in the world, you feel very welcome when you visit him! His food is delicious, and I had to go back several times for more! He also happens to be one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I cannot speak highly enough of him! Doesn't matter if you eat meat or if you're a vegetarian, the food is incredible!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you Yosek for great hospitality we stayed in your hotel loved the new, clean , fresh big room. We loved the 24 hours electricity!!! YES 24 H ELECTRICITY, we sleeped very well, got up in the morning, walked 20 steps and sat down for AN AMAZING ISRAELY BREAKFAST !! TURKISH COFFEE !! (It was like we were not in the Philippine)
The price was good and a very good experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I ate there 3 times and enjoyed it alot. I especially liked the Falafel and the Chicken Shnitzel. The Shakshuka was very good as well.
Yoske, the owner, was very charming, and it is very noticeable that he has a real passion towards food.

Date of visit: July 2018