“Excellent”

Miam Miam Glou Glou
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Port Barton
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice food here, chicken curry was great, so was the chicken basque. The pizza was really good too. This place has an extensive menu considering it’s in Port Barton. The dining room could use a little work, like a few more fans....staff was nice, owner was indifferent to any guests not from France. Only open a few per year.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I expected a lot more from this restaurant and maybe that is why I was quite disappointed with the breakfast and it’s coffee. I will go back though and try the other food instead. I’ll give it another chance.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We fancied a pizza and the gorgonzola place round the corner was shut so we decided to try here, bad choice. The tomato base on the pizza tasted like a bolognese and didn't go with the pizza at all. The place was also very dark and we had the owners dogs sat beside us panting for food for our full time there - very annoying.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The staff is great and the food also! I highly recommend the banana fish!! The dishes have something that Remember the France with local ingredient! The location is not the best but It is nice ti have dinner there!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Ate here one lunch time and two out of five nights stay in Port Barton.

Staff were all young women and very friendly and accommodating.

Both nights I had one of their specials. Generous serving of spicy prawns with garlic and ginger one night and calamari the other, both served with vegetables instead of rice at my request. We also had the ratatuie (spelling?) which was really tasty and a fish dish off the main menu.

Lunch time we tried the hummus and guacamole with their fresh home baked bread.

It's not a flash place but the food and service was spot on every time.

Date of visit: January 2018