“Butter Tarts”

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I went to Midland's Butter Tart Festival this past w/e in search of the elusive perfect butter tart. After trying over a dozen different butter tarts at the various vendors, Erika's were the absolute BEST! Her pastry is flaky and the raisin filling divine! I bought 3 dozen butter tarts to take home (and took them to work) ~ I am everyone's favourite staff for sharing my treasure and all agree that the tarts were delicious!

1  Thank macool56

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Have not been to restaurant but bought butter tarts at Midland's Buttertart Festival! Not sure if you won a prize but the tarts are absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We called in here quite a few times when we were on holiday in Algonquin, the staff were really nice and the food was always nice and fresh; but it was the cakes that I was amazed by they sold the nicest cakes I have ever eaten, the macaroon madness, the cheescake and the butter pies area amazing. If you are in the area definitely call in and make sure you get some cake.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Excellent Date squares, lemon cheese cake and butter tarts,
I stop every time going through the park.
Pre ordered last time to make sure they held some date squares for me.

Was glad I did. Thanks Erika, see you in a couple weeks

Craig, Wasaga Beach

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The breakfast bagel was very good. The staff are so friendly. The location is right off the side of the road. Easily accessible. I will definitely visit again.