Open today: 12:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Birthday Treat

This had been prebooked prior to going. Before we went into the venue the staff took our... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2020
sandrac58
Sunderland, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent experience

Absolutely class. Had a great time and the foreplay package was very good value for money. Lush... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2020
JellyFox

All reviews crazy golf door man halloumi recommend booking in advance coming round pulled pork burger double date game of mini golf a busy saturday night great night reception staff lots of photo opportunities explaining everything sweet potato fries great fun time slot lovely cocktails
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2019

Loved ghetto golf tonight. It was such a laugh and was surprised to find that there were 18 holes. For the price you can't go wrong. Great atmosphere, lovely staff and amazing decor. A lot of thought and effort has gone into the venue. Well worth a visit as a couple, group of friends/ colleagues or family. Will most definitely re- visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

I was lucky enough to preview Ghetto Golf before it properly opened, and was totally blown away by the environment. It’s an incredible space, painted by over 80 local artists and all 18 holes are so randomly themed but have amazing attention to detail and make for the perfect photo opportunity! I care for my younger brother (aged 25) who has autism, and he gets bored incredibly easily, so I’m always on the look out for new things for us to do on a weekend.

I brought him here early on a Sunday morning when the bar area was quite quiet. We accidentally arrived a little earlier than opening time (set off super early because of the Great North Run) and the manager Chris very kindly brought us complimentary soft drinks when he could see my brother starting to get agitated. Once we were in, the rest of the staff were just as supportive, and managed to put us on an earlier slot so we could get straight onto the course. My brother loved it, enjoyed spotting his favourite video game characters and laughing at the graffiti and the ‘Jesmond Kyle Show’ headlines, there was plenty to keep him entertained. To refuel we ended up getting the halloumi burgers and cheesecakes, which were absolutely to die for! On our way out we were talking to Chris, and he said they have had all sorts of groups coming through the doors, and have even had a 4 generation family visit!

I’m already looking at organising a family evening out here for my birthday, and I’d highly recommend it if you’re looking for a real experience whether that be getting together with friends, something with your older family members, marking an occasion or like me caring for an adult family member who needs constant simulation. I would definitely recommend booking in advance and it’s not for the prudish (it’s 18+ for a reason!) but it is genuinely one of the most exciting new venues in Newcastle with great staff, delicious food and incredible decor!

Reviewed 6 September 2019

As a group or a couple this is a great place. Value for money 18 holes £10, we went during the day, drink orders as you arrive and go round. Each hole is themed. Great atmosophere, fab music. Highly recommened and cheap! Only downside is, set outside the city, have to taxi and not the greatest signpost to it if your driving. Other than that banging !

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Great night with friends. Booked on the Tuesday for that Saturday, no issues. On arrival we were told there was a 15min delay but no issue as we got drinks. The golf was great - 18 holes, lots of photo opportunities. Took us around an hour and a half in total but we took our time and didn't rush. Staff came and took our drink orders while playing and there was a bar around half way through.
I can understand the people saying not to go late. As we finished (around midnight) the place was getting empty and the bar looked like it had stopped serving. Some groups of people were just getting started on the golf course then. I would say golf no later than 10:30.

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I was invited to my fiancees works team building evening and what a laugh.
Ghetto golf is a 18hole adult crazy golf course on two levels, with a bar area and a great food area too.
The mix of drink and adult themed holes made for a very enjoyable / entertaining evening.
We had a party of 14 but can only go round in a group of upto 6 people so we had to do 2x4 and a 6, which was a slight shame but this is to keep the queues behind a hole as small as possible. Even with a group of 6 if a couple of you are rubbish or have been overdoing the drink then queues will build up, we let several smaller groups passed just so they didn't have to wait behind us...
We all agreed it was a cracking evening, how many times I could pay to go back I'm not sure as once you've seen the holes and been around the course then the holes really ain't gonna challenge you a 2nd time, but it is well worth an evening out and I guarantee yous will have a laugh....

Date of experience: August 2019