“Excellent coffee with really friendly knowledgeable staff”

Phong Nha Coffee Station
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Phong Nha
Description: Great place for introduction of Vietnamese coffee beans and its culture. Barista is skillful for best cup of coffee. Come to visit us to get to know more about Vietnamese coffee farmers, roasters and baristas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have missed really good coffee whilst traveling. This more than hit the mark. As a former barista I know these guys can make an excellent coffee. The owner Huyh (Johnny), and the guys made me and my partner feel very welcome.

I had a cappuccino which was on point. Delicious espresso (using Vietnamese coffee), perfectly frothed milk, and the temperature was just right. Also the peanut butter and coconut iced coffees are decadent and delicious. I can’t recommend this place more highly.

The setting is simply styled with a Scandinavian feel but with a warmer tone. Good place to spend an hour or a day if you have a good book or some work to catch up on for those who are traveling a long time.

If you’re in Phong Nha check this place out.

1  Thank Samuel F

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I spent a bit more then a hour at this place enjoying a good real black coffee. As it was not so busy I chatted with one of the owners(I'm sorry for forgetting your name) and the new employee. It was so relaxing, with good music in the late afternoon after a long day. Thanks a lot and all the best for the future.

So if YOU want to have a good coffee in town, go to that place. Here you get real coffee flavor from Vietnamese coffee beans and not a flavourmixture caused by adding different weird substances while roasting, for instance sugar and butter.

1  Thank Holger V
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

He have so good coffee I ever drink! Highlight recommend for you guys come to Phong Nha and come here to drink coffee! Enjoy guys

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Staff are truly passionate about coffee. Coming from Australia coffee is a big thing, I like my freshly ground coffee and this was up there with what I was used to.

Space is very relaxing and charming.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The peanut butter coffee is to die for perfect blend not too sweet! This is the best peanut butter coffee i have ever tried hands down. The latte is very good too. All the coffee ive tried here all great! I have been coming to this place everyday while staying in phong nha for vacation it is that good. Love the rustic decor & its a great place to chill & just hang out.