“Sensational service, sensational tapas, very reasonable price”
Review of Hermosa-Cantina on Cambridge - CLOSED

Hermosa-Cantina on Cambridge
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Kelly & I love to eat out! We love trying new places and love it even better when the staff want to help you with your choices and make you feel at home - and it doesn't happen any better than here. Every single dish was fresh, beautifully presented and tasted amazing! Our waitress Emma was brilliant and keen to make our visit enjoyable. We have several favourite restaurants here in Perth, but Hermosa is now at the top of our list and one that we will be revisiting with many of our friends.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Very good, interesting food. Very happy with all the plates we chose. I love going out to dinner and having something new and exciting to try. Well done Hermosa. I love your dinner menu.
It was a busy night and I do think the kitchen got a little swamped but hey, we were in no hurry and it was nice to sit and talk between dishes. The service was a little patchy in places but they recognised this and made up for it with a complimentary drink.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Really impressed with taste of food last night. I definitely like Hermosa better for dinner than for breakfast.
Love the atmosphere, and every dish tasted sensational
Well done.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

You couldn't tell this restaurant is only 6 months old. The managers Salvador and Felipe were friendly and engaging and you can tell by the presentation and ingredients in each dish that these guys have a passion for amazing tasting food. We ordered 5 courses and I ate the lot and could have eaten it all over again. Definitely not overpriced for the exceptional quality. Agree that there are many overpriced mediocre restaurants in Perth but this is Not one of them.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Called in for a late brekki today..... nice decor, staff friendly, BUT took almost 50 minutes for our food to arrive and that was after numerous staff reassuring us 3 times (after 30 minutes had passed) that the food "was two minutes away". Hubby had scrambled eggs, not memorable. I had pannacotta/fruit/granola with a coconut shake - it looked very pretty - the panacotta was nice (although not enough of it), fruit average, untoasted sugary muesli was awful. Shake was WARM. Yuk. Expensive as per Perth usual - totally unjustified. They took 10% off the bill as they could see we were unhappy. I know it's a cliche but if this had been anywhere in US they wouldn't have charged us at all. (I don't mind paying good money for good food and service). Another disappointing Perth food experience which we won't revisit......