Lowest prices for your stay
US$289
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$159
US$304
US$149
eDreamsUS$289
TravelocityUS$159
PricelineUS$304
All reviews beach bar st vincent front desk staff cafe soleil sailing trip short stay loft restaurant home away from home catamaran dock boats island caribbean bequia quarantine sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Best location on the island. Amazing views.If you love the water and boats this is the place. The room quality is world class. Superb staff who are always happy to help. Nurses at hotels did temperature checks everyday and Coronavirus testing was also done on site. Highly Recommend!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 12 September 2020

Strange comments seen here by one J.A,Dickent having been a visitor on a number of occasions as recently as Jan 2020.I am struggling to fathom the reasonableness or factuality of the comments. I have always found the place to be clean and with an with an excellent shop for provisioning of for my trips and a fully functional marina with friendly staff both dockside and at the hotel and restaurant. Blue Lagoon keep the good work up and remember that they are some with Champagne taste with Lemomade money to pay for it with.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sophie Hadley, General Manager at Blue Lagoon Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Thank you for your review! We are pleased you have enjoyed Blue Lagoon Hotel & Marina and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2020

Except regular international standards, the place is over expensive, the restaurant terrible, and the marina nonexistent. The Blue Lagoon Hotel has the only marina in St Vincent and it is not a decent one. You would expect to find services adjacent to the hotel. But services are, at the best, bad, and cheapness is all over the place. Cheapness is when you don't care about details (washrooms, pool's equipment, sustainable docks, etc.), and you don't have any touristic offer for clients.
If the purpose is to create a non attractive place, then try the Blue Lagoon Hotel and Marina in St Vincent.

Room tip: Rooms by the pool are a bit quieter.
Date of stay: August 2020
Management response:Responded 11 September 2020

Good Morning @Jadickent
I am sorry to hear you did not have a good experience when you visited us! I am looking for your reservation but I have no record under your name, were you a guest of the dock or hotel? It would be helpful for me to know when this bad experience occurred. During the current pandemic, our services are not to full capacity so I apologize if there were services missing, I would love your feedback as to specific services we should offer. We have not reopened the hotel and marina fully due to COVID so I hope that you are able to come back in the season when we are through this challenging time. We always thank customers for their feedback, good or bad and look forward to welcoming you back one day!

Reviewed 26 August 2020

To be honest i hated the fact that i would have to be quarantined for days on end not being able to leave my room. That all changed when i got to Blue Lagoon! Rooms and views are beautiful, equip with fast wifi and cable television with no added cost. There was never a boring moment in my stay! The supermarket downstairs also delivered food directly to my room as well as the restaurant The Loft which offers a mouth water menu. Staff are all great and i was even greeted by the managers and the owner of the hotel, all such wonderful people. I have bin to many other hotels in SVG but none compare to blue lagoon i haven't been treated this well since my stay at Bequia Plantation Hotel. This is the place to be for quarantine !

Room tip: All rooms are beautiful it all comes down to what view you would like from your porch
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed at Blue Lagoon for a week while on St Vincent. The property is maintained well and the rooms are comfortable and clean. A nice setting right on the bay with accommodations in the marina for guests arriving or leaving by boat. They have a very friendly front desk staff. The restaurant and bar has good selections, with several nights in the week with either a seafood buffet or a barbecue buffet. Food is fresh and well prepared although there were times when it was a longer than normal wait. There is also a well stocked store attached to the hotel. Expect some noise from the chickens roaming the property. Overall, a decent place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdwahl