“Great teachers!”
Review of Yoga with Raj

Yoga with Raj
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Yoga Teacher Training School in Dharamshala and Arambol Goa (INDIA). conduct 200 hrs yoga ttc,100 hrs yoga ttc,and one week intensive courses. Daily drop in classes and Acro Yoga.Yoga Retreat and Yoga holidays.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have done 10 classes and are super happy with everything. Located over Singh corner, which is central in bhagsu. Drop in price is 300, and 200 if you buy 5 classes. Usually hatha at 10am and ashtanga at 4 pm, both have a great variety of asanas. Overall a good ambience, and great teachers. Would love to come back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Signed up for the 5 day yoga classes with Raj and wish it was longer.
Raj and Santos were both excellent instructors. They explained the benefits of positions and helped with our alignment. Raj also explained the breathing techniques which I loved!
Every class was really enjoyable.
Thanks for the experience guys will definitely be back one day :)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and a friend attended a drop in Hatha class with Raj. We immediately felt welcome and comfortable with Raj and signed up for the 5 day drop in course. The class was nice and small and Raj ensured that everyone executed the poses correctly. He explained the benefits of the poses which I really found interesting. We got to experiment with some of the AcroYoga props too which was fun. Santosh, our other teacher, was also fantastic. He made sure that we had the correct alignment and encouraged us to push ourselves that little bit further into the stretches. I would highly recommend yogawithraj and I thank both Raj and Santosh for a wonderful week. I have taken away a lot which I can implement into my own practice.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve just finished a fantastic 5 day intensive with Raj, Santosh and Bharat.
These three knowledgeable, caring and diverse teachers have given me a great insight into the world of yoga beyond asanas.
I felt challenged in both my mind and body and I feel that they have given me the basics to move forward with my own practise.
Due to my immense enjoyment of the course, and the personalisation and flexibility of the teachers, I was able to extend my time with them for and extra two days.
I cannot wait until I can return for the yoga teacher training course!