Review Highlights
Excellent yoga school in Bhagsu Dharamshala(Himachal Pardesh)

I did 200 hrs yoga with raj...it was greatttt experince for me....all teachers r amazing but raj ji... read more

Reviewed 13 October 2018
sonia s
via mobile
Come to love Amazing expérience

Hey guys, you re looking for cool and amazing expérience come To This best school ever. courses are... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Cha C
via mobile

All reviews nice person great teacher hatha anatomy alignment baghsu yoga classes practice adjustments body yogi chanting soul knowledge india
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Signed up for the 5 day yoga classes with Raj and wish it was longer.
Raj and Santos were both excellent instructors. They explained the benefits of positions and helped with our alignment. Raj also explained the breathing techniques which I loved!
Every class was really enjoyable.
Thanks for the experience guys will definitely be back one day :)

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and a friend attended a drop in Hatha class with Raj. We immediately felt welcome and comfortable with Raj and signed up for the 5 day drop in course. The class was nice and small and Raj ensured that everyone executed the poses correctly. He explained the benefits of the poses which I really found interesting. We got to experiment with some of the AcroYoga props too which was fun. Santosh, our other teacher, was also fantastic. He made sure that we had the correct alignment and encouraged us to push ourselves that little bit further into the stretches. I would highly recommend yogawithraj and I thank both Raj and Santosh for a wonderful week. I have taken away a lot which I can implement into my own practice.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve just finished a fantastic 5 day intensive with Raj, Santosh and Bharat.
These three knowledgeable, caring and diverse teachers have given me a great insight into the world of yoga beyond asanas.
I felt challenged in both my mind and body and I feel that they have given me the basics to move forward with my own practise.
Due to my immense enjoyment of the course, and the personalisation and flexibility of the teachers, I was able to extend my time with them for and extra two days.
I cannot wait until I can return for the yoga teacher training course!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Raj is a great teacher and he created is lessons diversified!
Yoga mats are provided.
quite atmosphere on the rooftop

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I did two lessons a day with Raj; hata and ashtanga and both were really good. He is passionated and guides you through the poses. It is very Nice for beginners and also for the more experience yogi's he has a very Nice program. Located in upper baghsu it made me stay longer in Mccleod.

Date of experience: August 2017