“A very special restaurant in South Goa!”
Review of Umami At Bhakti

Umami At Bhakti
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Patnem
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Since Umami opened in Colomb (oh lucky us), its been by far one of my top places to eat out in South Goa. Dining in a pretty courtyard within an eco-resort doesn’t get much better as a location, but the food is outstanding - a great menu beautifully presented.
I have been to big birthday gatherings and small intimate dinners there, and it works well on every occasion. A quiet breakfast (avocado on toast!) with good coffee is also lovely alone.
I thoroughly recommend the pineapple martinis and pretty much everything on the menu - although the aubergine parmigiana, mackerel ceviche and arancini deserve a special mention. I can’t recommend this place highly enough!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I've been to Umami, hidden in the beautiful Bhaki resort between Colomb and Palolem, for a couple of very special meals.
Arancini, beetroot carpaccio with feta, squid with salsa verde, pineapple martinis... #nomnom
Congratulations to Mattie and Alice for crating such a special space and such delicious food. I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I had the chance to spend some time in Goa with my husband and we found the Umami at Bhakti a very nice place , excellent food. The service was nice and they do their best to make feel us at home. I recommend this place and its nice atmosphere. Don't miss their superb salads and delicious arancini! Hope to come back next year.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Like people ,restaurants have ups and downs .....
Arrogance will always show on the food ,besides the athmosphere previously created is steel wondering around there.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

We enjoyed an absolutely superb dinner at Umami during a visit to Goa. The food is tapas/mezze and great for sharing.

We had the fresh herbs, zucchini and feta keftide with tzatziki; mackarel ceviche; beetroot carpaccio, feta, walnut, lemon & basil oil; puy lentils blue cheese, caramelised chikoo & roast cherry tomato salad; and fire smoked aubergine baba ganoush with flat breads. Polished off with a couple of G&Ts and the rose & cardamon cheesecake with caramelised pistachio. All absolutely delicious.

The restaurant is outside in a beautiful jungle garden with pretty lights and flowers.. it was a really lovely spot for dinner with friends and we liked the relaxing live music.
Service was fantastic and friendly.

Planning to visit again before we leave for breakfast or lunch!