“Good Asian food”

Shizusan Shophouse & Bar
Ranked #317 of 11,461 Restaurants in Bangalore District
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Several times I went to eat in this restaurant.
Every time the meal was good, staff friendly
Beverages are OK
I have discovered lot of excellent asian dishes

Reviewed 4 April 2018

After a day of sightseeing we were looking for someplace for our large group of 7 to eat. Someone recommend this place and we all said we were game. It was definitely a hit with the entire group. Given that we were from 5 different countries, and we all said it was great — that is saying something. We ordered a variety of appetizers from the extensive menu to share (for those who have been to the U.S., the menu is like a Cheesecake Factory one — i.e., huge). Some of us just filled up on appetizers and skipped ordering an entree, while others ordered a dinner as well. We also ordered a variety of alcoholic drinks — and they were all delicious and unique. A very fun tasty evening (I loved all the food except the prawn satay). If I’m ever in Bengaluru again, I would definitely love to go back.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

With the ingredient limitations in Bangalore (especially for sushi and other dishes reliant on fresh seafood), I think this place does a better job than most. Quite a diverse and creative menu and having tried many from different categories in just 2 visits, i find it bang for the buck. I thought the singapore chilli crab was quite good and close to the real thing.

But even though i understand the need to have more fusion than traditional, I still have to take away 1 point from my rating for being served a plate of sashimi, waiting for 5 minutes and then having to call someone for the soya bowl and chopsticks

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We tried the Salmon Nigiri, Three Mushroom Maki Rolls, Dimsums and Pork and Jallepeno Gua Bao for food and Vietnamese Cafe Say Da, One Night in Bangkok and Tsingtao Beer for drinks. All of them were absolutely awesome. Specially liked their Baos and Nigiri. Just one negative was that the ambience was spoiled by the adjacent pub which had very loud music playing.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had a very pleasantly surprising experience. Food quality and presentation was exquisite. Taste was much different and somewhat better than similar other few dine-out options we have visited specifically of Dimsums (Fatty Bao / Mamagoto...).

My sons had couple of Chicken dishes - which they relished while me and my wife stuck to Veg delicacies.

Service was highly courteous and prompt.

Happy and enjoyable experience.