Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$82
Official HotelUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
Orbitz.comUS$82
Trip.comUS$84
3,472 results
All reviews club room dyson fan leisure facilities sky tv close to the airport lovely hotel an upgrade one night stay good nights sleep bar area comfy bed car park gym manchester
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Used the pool at the weekend with my son and the gym today. Can't fault the team at the hotel for making the place feel safe as we return back to normal activities. The gym team especially, they are all active in the gym making sure everything is as it needs to be. An enjoyable return back, looking forward to many more visits over the coming months.

Date of stay: May 2021
John Cotton, Revenue Management at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Dear davewB6601EO,

Thank you for your 5* review.

I am pleased to here your visit our our Leisure Facilities was an enjoyable experience for you and your son.

I will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto our team, which I know they will be thrilled with.

We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

I recently had a health and well-being check with Callum, he was very informative and understanding!
Gym is very clean and all the staff are friendly and approachable! Would recommend this gym to all family and friends

Trip type: Travelled solo
John Cotton, Revenue Management at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear U8502Wjohnd,

Thank you for taking the time in writing this 5* review.

I am thrilled that you are enjoying our Leisure Facilities, I will be sure to pass your amazing reviews onto Callum who will be so pleased he made your experience with us enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

We’ve stayed here twice in April now as me and my partner need to stay somewhere in Manchester for work and both stays have been amazing. Rooms are quiet and, have plenty of space. Big fan of the comfy beds and shower is great so can’t ask for more. Also enjoyed the pool and gym facilities whilst we’ve been here. Staff are very friendly and always on hand to help when you need anything! We will definitely be coming back here!

Trip type: Travelled on business
John Cotton, Revenue Management at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear SophierT4400PJ,

Thank you for your feedback during your recent stay with us here at Village Hotel Cheadle.

I am thrilled that your two stays with us have been enjoyable, I will pass your lovely comments onto our Team who I know will be pleased with the feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

A big thanks to Kim and Jess for their hospitality while staying at the hotel i was always greeted with a friendly face and a lovely attitude. They took the time to engage in conversation and made the stay more pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled on business
John Cotton, Revenue Management at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Joeoftboots,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Village Hotel Cheadle.

I am pleased you enjoyed your time with us, I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Kim and Jess.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent. Can’t be faulted. thought the set up and organisation was superb. Was unsure at first how it would go but it was perfectly smooth and we had a lovely time. The staff were brilliant- easy ordering and quick delivery of drinks and food, no fuss, no drama, flexible and just brilliant. Can’t remember the name of the staff on duty but they were great, felt comfortable and at ease and can’t wait to make another booking.

Trip type: Travelled with family
John Cotton, Revenue Management at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear Numchuck10,

Thank you for your feedback during your recent visit to Village Hotel Cheadle.

I am pleased that your overall experience with us was enjoyable, I will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.