Lowest prices for your stay
US$52
SAVE US$34
Hotels.comUS$52
PricelineUS$52
Trip.comUS$80
All reviews close to the airport guest house than a hotel next morning arrived quite late small hotel ensuite bathroom the ground floor would stay here again recommend this hotel flight path car park leda manchester key
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Very friendly staff, George took me to the airport at 6am! Quaint small hotel. Breakfast was of good quality. Could hear planes at different points but they were not regular. Room was warm and comfortable. Parking was on site.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank shackleston
Reviewed 18 January 2020

I was due to stay at this hotel as I had an operation at Pines Hospital the next day, but due to a change of plan I did not have the opportunity to stay at the hotel.

However, based on the customer service I experienced from the staff I would definitely recommend this hotel. Leda the owner, is knowledgeable and friendly. She also kindly cancelled my booking free of charge due to the circumstances.
If I have to visit this area again, I will certainly be paying Pymgate Lodge a visit!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Had a great stay here, had a family room on the ground floor as my mother is unable to tackle stairs.
Considering the hotel is directly on the flight path there was little noise from the aircraft.
We had breakfast both mornings, the full English was freshly cooked and excellent and the continental breakfast was very good as well.
I’d happily recommend this hotel and would stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Michael and Leda two lovely people and most welcoming. On booking in they asked if I would need a taxi to the Air[port next morning. At 8.30 next morning as I requested the taxi was waiting for me at the door.Not only this but Michael carried my case down the stairs for me. Breakfast was to die for far too much for me to eat. Pymgate is also an easy walk to the local hotel at Cheadle for dinner. Flying out of Manchester this is the place to sty.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2020

This is a very quite Hotel which is amazing as its so close to the airport
The room was immaculate with very comfy beds and all the facilities in the room were perfect
My only down point is that there is no bar to sit in and wind down after a long drive
Because we had a 7am family pick up the next morning we could not get any breakfast as service starts at 7.am

Room tip: our room was on the right side of the hotel over looking the car park
Date of stay: December 2019