Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$61
US$52
View deal
SAVE US$9
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$58
View deal
FindHotelUS$59
Priceline
StayForLongUS$61
All reviews close to the airport guest house than a hotel next morning arrived quite late small hotel ensuite bathroom the ground floor would stay here again recommend this hotel flight path car park leda manchester key
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Had a great stay here, had a family room on the ground floor as my mother is unable to tackle stairs.
Considering the hotel is directly on the flight path there was little noise from the aircraft.
We had breakfast both mornings, the full English was freshly cooked and excellent and the continental breakfast was very good as well.
I’d happily recommend this hotel and would stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Michael and Leda two lovely people and most welcoming. On booking in they asked if I would need a taxi to the Air[port next morning. At 8.30 next morning as I requested the taxi was waiting for me at the door.Not only this but Michael carried my case down the stairs for me. Breakfast was to die for far too much for me to eat. Pymgate is also an easy walk to the local hotel at Cheadle for dinner. Flying out of Manchester this is the place to sty.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2020

This is a very quite Hotel which is amazing as its so close to the airport
The room was immaculate with very comfy beds and all the facilities in the room were perfect
My only down point is that there is no bar to sit in and wind down after a long drive
Because we had a 7am family pick up the next morning we could not get any breakfast as service starts at 7.am

Room tip: our room was on the right side of the hotel over looking the car park
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Good value for money. I was looking for a change from the budget chain hotels. If you want quaint and independent on a budget this is a good choice .We received a warm welcome .We were in the ground floor room opposite the lounge. The room was a bit cold and the ensuite bathroom was tiny but functional .Good free wifi and a 4 plug extension with USB slots was provided .There was an amenity tray with kettle, water, instant coffee and tea bags and milk pods.The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot.There was quite a lot of noise outside the room with guests clattering and coming and going as there is a marble tile floor. There was very little traffic noise. There is free parking -we arrived quite late at night and there was one space left - fortunately my husband is expert at manoeuving - I dont think I would have managed.The hotel was easy to find and a 1/2 mile drive to the Peter Astley car park which we had pre booked .We didnt have breakfast and there is no evening dining .A reasonable overnight choice if looking for a budget airport overnight stay. More of a guest house than a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019

Charming little hotel. Seemed expensive, but not when you consider its proximity to the airport and the fact that it was a Saturday night. It was certainly a lot cheaper than the other hotels near the airport. The room was small, but nicely decorated and very clean. I got soaked in the rain on the way there, but the room had a small space heater (in addition to room heating) which helped dry out my shoes and socks in time for my international flight the next day. I read other reviews in which former guests complained about banging their heads on the weird ceilings, and I thought it was a silly thing to find fault with. Well, after the 4th or 5th time I did it myself, I started to wonder about the building design…and my own intelligence! Overall pleased. I slept well and staff made sure there was a taxi waiting to take me to the airport in the morning. I didn't eat breakfast, so I can't comment on that.

Date of stay: November 2019