Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
SAVE US$8
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$60
All reviews close to the airport guest house than a hotel next morning arrived quite late small hotel ensuite bathroom the ground floor would stay here again recommend this hotel flight path car park leda manchester key
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Good value for money. I was looking for a change from the budget chain hotels. If you want quaint and independent on a budget this is a good choice .We received a warm welcome .We were in the ground floor room opposite the lounge. The room was a bit cold and the ensuite bathroom was tiny but functional .Good free wifi and a 4 plug extension with USB slots was provided .There was an amenity tray with kettle, water, instant coffee and tea bags and milk pods.The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot.There was quite a lot of noise outside the room with guests clattering and coming and going as there is a marble tile floor. There was very little traffic noise. There is free parking -we arrived quite late at night and there was one space left - fortunately my husband is expert at manoeuving - I dont think I would have managed.The hotel was easy to find and a 1/2 mile drive to the Peter Astley car park which we had pre booked .We didnt have breakfast and there is no evening dining .A reasonable overnight choice if looking for a budget airport overnight stay. More of a guest house than a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019

Charming little hotel. Seemed expensive, but not when you consider its proximity to the airport and the fact that it was a Saturday night. It was certainly a lot cheaper than the other hotels near the airport. The room was small, but nicely decorated and very clean. I got soaked in the rain on the way there, but the room had a small space heater (in addition to room heating) which helped dry out my shoes and socks in time for my international flight the next day. I read other reviews in which former guests complained about banging their heads on the weird ceilings, and I thought it was a silly thing to find fault with. Well, after the 4th or 5th time I did it myself, I started to wonder about the building design…and my own intelligence! Overall pleased. I slept well and staff made sure there was a taxi waiting to take me to the airport in the morning. I didn't eat breakfast, so I can't comment on that.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2019

We have no complaints, welcome was good, yes a hike to the top floor but the room was warm, clean and welcoming and beds comfortable. Under 3 miles to the airport. We didn't partake of breakfast as we left for our flights at 5.15am. We had pre-booked parking at the airport, which we always do, but they will store your car at a more than reasonable cost if you wish. If you want 5 star facilities you will pay 3 times what the Pymgate is charging (we paid $39 for 2 b&b). A winner for me.

Room tip: There is no lift so check which room you have been allocated.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

I reluctantly give three stars for the accommodation because I can’t fault anything. Staff were hospitable to say the least. Rooms were clean and the breakfast was delicious. We stayed over night before flying from Manchester and then again before our drive back home at the end of our holiday. We paid £200 for two rooms and the price included the car being kept for the week. Really can’t complain. I truly want to give a better star rating, however, it is not a four star standard hotel. It is very much an inn. A lovely, charming stay, however an inn all the same. I would 100% recommended for anyone looking for accommodation when flying out from Manchester. I would be back myself if this was the case. Cosy in taxi was £15 each way which included a tip.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulisa103
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Small scale hotel very convenient for Manchester airport. Our room was very pleasant although we did experience a bit of traffic noise from the road outside. Friendly welcome, ticked all the boxes for a pre flight stay. Around £10 each way by taxi.

Room tip: At rear for a quieter stay.
Date of stay: September 2019