US$75
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
Cheadle House(Cheadle)
US$81
Hotels.com
US$88
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Manchester Didsbury(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelodge
US$176
Wycliffe Hotel(Stockport)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$124
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsafternoon teaodd fellowsvisited todaysalted caramelmini moonboutique propertyblack forest gateaumud treatmentgreat propertyclotted creamsharing platterlovely afternoonoriginal featuressuckling pigrestored mansionbeautiful sunday lunchrooms are amazing
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Treated my mother-in-law for her 88th birthday. Lovely food, superb service. The mini hot dishes option was a gorgeous mix of fish, pork and lamb, and the sandwiches, cakes and scones were all you could wish for. Splendid for a special day, but it is quite expensive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Dear GraRobs80

We were delighted that you chose Oddfellows On The Park as the venue for celebrating your mother-in-law's 88th birthday.

I have passed on your kind comments about afternoon tea to our head chef and his team.

Many thanks for taking the time to write. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

With best wishes from the team at Oddfellows On The Park.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to go away for our wedding anniversary and thought we'd try something new. After a bit of googling came up and we could see it had opened only recently and decided to give it a try. We telephoned the hotel and booked directly.

From the minute we arrived everything was perfect. The staff were so welcoming and took us straight to our room. The room was lovely really quirky and modern. The bathroom was huge and everything was decorated tastefully.

We went for cocktails before dinner. The barman was lovely and made some good recommendations there was lots of choice.

We then went through for dinner and each course was perfect! I had the scallops to start which was a cold dish. I hadn't tried them like this before and I have to say I certainly wasn't disappointed! The main was a pork and lobster combination which was Divine and my husband had the monkfish which was also amazing. To finish I had the clotted cream parfait. Words cannot describe this taste sensation it was absolutely to die for. Given that the restaurant was so new I wasn't expecting it to be such a high standard of food and service, as often these places can have teething problems. But not here the service and the food were both flawless. The breakfast the following morning did not let us down either I had eggs Benedict and my husband the cooked breakfast both were absolutely beautiful and really tasty.

After breakfast we decided to make us of all the facilities and booked in the salon for massages. I am a regular spa visitor and love to go for massage at least once a month. I can hand on heart say that this was the best massage I've ever had!!! Truly amazing!

If you are looking for somewhere in the area to stop or eat then look no further! This place is in a league of its own. Thanks to all the staff for such a wonderful experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cezilxx
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Dear Cezilxx

Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We were so pleased that you decided to try somewhere new for your wedding anniversary celebration. It was good to hear that our team looked after you so well and that you appreciated the room's quirky, modern design. I have passed on your kind comments to our barman regarding cocktail recommendations and were delighted to hear that you enjoyed scallops for the first time, and your mains of a pork and lobster combination and the monkfish. I've passed on feedback about the clotted cream parfait to our head chef about it being "absolutely to die for" and also that you enjoyed breakfast. As a new hotel, such feedback about our restaurant and also the salon is really appreciated. We are so glad that we met your expectations with regard to flawless food and service and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With best wishes from the team from Oddfellows.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went for two nights with girlfriend. Lovely hotel which has been refurbished to high standard and specification.

Not so keen on location, which is on the border of a park which is accessible to public.

Room large and clean, and service excellent.

Restaurant overpriced and we thought the food portions were too small. Drinks v expensive - two cocktails and a small beer £26.

In summary - nice hotel with excellent service, let down by restaurant which was poor value for money.

The second night we got a taxi into Cheadle Village and had a meal there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul01010101

Thanks very much for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent visit to us. We were delighted to hear that you found the building and its rooms to be of a high standard and specification. I have also passed on your other comments about drinks to our food and beverages manager.

With best wishes from the team at Oddfellows On The Park.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We visited the hotel this afternoon for a birthday afternoon tea. The welcoming and helpful staff lit up a grey and drizzly afternoon for us, ensuring our experience was special. Tasty sandwiches and delicious sweet treats were very fresh and presented beautifully. The surroundings are a lovely mix of traditional features, modern lines and that Oddfellows quirkiness! Can't wait to return and try out the other hotel attractions.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Joanna C

How lovely that our welcoming and helpful team were able to light up a grey and drizzly afternoon and give you such a special experience!
I have passed on your kind remarks about the sandwiches and cakes, as well as the lovely surroundings, to everyone concerned.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

With best wishes from the Oddfellows On The Park team.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Superb hotel in the perfect spot with the perfect team. We held my brothers surprise birthday drinks for his 40th in one of the hotels private function rooms with outside terrace overlooking the park. The service, quality of food, location and feel of the place is one of the best i have experienced, and with running as many events as i have done in the past, I dont say that lightly. Well done guys and keep up the good work. Thank you for looking after us (on 2nd July 2017).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lippy1976

Your comments about our hotel being "in the perfect spot with the perfect team" were really appreciated. Feedback like this is extremely helpful.

We were delighted to hear that your brother's surprise 40th went so well. As someone who has run so many events in the past, we took your comments really seriously. I have passed these on to the whole team and hope we may be able to welcome you again in the near future.

With best wishes from Oddfellows On The Park.