Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Innka
Moscow, Russia

Skiing and relax

Review of Hotel Stupka
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 May 2017via mobile
I'm totally in love with this hotel. The rooms are clean, big enough and calm. I got the mountain view and pleasant bad. The SPA zone was the best I could get after skiing. My best recommendation for this place
Date of stay: February 2017
Miroslava L, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at Hotel Stupka, responded to this review
Responded 16 May 2017
Dear Inna,

thank you very much for such a warm words. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Hotel Stupka staff
  • Vio.com
    €204
1.2 km from Hotel Stupka
Free parking
Hned vedľa hotela, vrátane "brouzdaliště" pre tých najmenších
No prepayment needed
    3.8 km from Hotel Stupka
    3.8 km from Hotel Stupka
    3.7 km from Hotel Stupka
    View more hotels in Horna Lehota
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 25 April 2016

I´ve stayed at this hotel during a business meeting. I was located at the dependence Golf, 100m from the hotel Stupka.
    Lets start with the location - lovely nature, quiet place. This was nice.
    The hotel Stupka itself is average.
    Meeting room was nice, but we have to walk 2 floor down stairs to the toilets.
    The breakfast was not so good. Choice not big enough. Just one sort of juice (grapefruit), coffee not good.
    The food for lunch and dinner was average.
    I was chocked by the service. Once we came for a lunch (they knew we will come) and we discovered, that all chairs are wet as they were just deep cleaning them. There was no dry chair to sit. So we got some towels to sit on them. I ordered a starter. They forgot it even if I remainded them twice. We were sitting all 10 people at the same table. They started to bring a meal for one person, then for another. So at the end, some people have already finished their meal, but the other didn´t even receive it. Then they forgot to bring some ordered drinks. When I have finished my main course, they brought me the starter :D. Well, it was a disaster. But not only during this lunch. The service was the same during the whole day.
    The room at dependence Golf - I didn´t like it at all. Dirty walls, dirty carpet, dirty tables, curtains with a hole, towels with a hole, trash bin full when I came first day. Well, this place is to be avoided!

Date of stay: March 2016
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    2  Thank Kat S
    Reviewed 29 July 2015

Stayed here many times in past, last time one weekend in july 2015. The most important thing is, that Stupka is really clean hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. But the reason why I can't give more than 3* are rooms.. There is big difference between rooms on south and north. Big difference but NOT in price. And that's the shame! Rooms on south (for 2 persons) are bigger, has balcony and beautiful view. Rooms (for 2 persons) on north are small, maybe for little cat (after her head is off....), has no balcony, beds are from 1979.. Pros - renovated bathroom. Hotel should really consider difference in price.. No fridge, only in few rooms.. I don't understand...... But for oversleep, who cares.. Food is ok, nothing special, good ice cream, terrible coffee.. But the taste is matter of opinion.. Wifi in all area. Wellness clean, salty pool :) All in all, nothing special, but maybe next time again..

Date of stay: July 2015
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    7  Thank Lucia A
    Reviewed 27 May 2015

Average services, small rooms, but staff very friendly. Wellness: pool 12 x 6 m, jaccuzii for 8 people, 3 saunas, good massages. Breakfast very average, but dinner very good. Golf area near hotel. Hotel neighborhood not very interesting, but natural scenery excellent.
    Služby priemerné, izby pomerne malé, ale personál veľmi príjemný. Wellness: bazén 12 x 6 m so slanou vodou, vírivka, 3 sauny, výborné masáže. Raňajky nič moc, ale večera výborná. Golfový areál neďaleko hotela. Okolie hotela pomerne zanedbané, avšak príroda veľmi pekná

Date of stay: May 2015
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

As I write in most of my reviews. I am an Englishman married to a Slovakian woman. So I get to go to many places your average Englishman may not. Well hotel Stupka is one such Wonderfull place. My wife booked our short break with Zuzka who was brilliant. She emailed my wife with several options of additional activities. Such as wine tasting, chocolate sweet making, music events. She even booked taxis. The girls on reception were brilliant. And the team who privided entertainment were top class, one minute they are doing Aqua roebucks next they arrange pool torniments, then they are dressed in a bear outfit entertaining the kids. food brilliant. The cook even cooked me items not on the menu, could your really ask for more ? I think not. The room was nice and clean. And the hotel had a nice indoor swimming pool and a large Jacuzzi, let's not forget a full body massage for 22 euro. If which I had two. And would highly recommend. All in all a Wonderfull stay made all the better by all the staff. Who all tried to make me feel welcome be speaking to me in English.
    I'm not sure how zuzka did it but she also ordered snow. And I managed to get a few days skiing in. Result !!

Date of stay: December 2014
    Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

i have been there few times and will come back. very good 3star hotel. they have the best deals for Gray Bear golf course and hotel. food was excellent. Also food is local and the best in close surround. dont waste time for ther hotels and local restarants. here you get All In One

Date of stay: September 2012