“Perfect dog friendly bed & breakfast!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andréa M
“Perfect dog friendly bed & breakfast!”
Reviewed 4 September 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Cindy was so welcoming and generous. She spoiled us with her amazingly good breakfast, as well as with her homemade picnic basket! She is the BEST baker and she even shared with us her recipe for making her homemade bread. We came with our dog Whiskey and Cindy took such great care of her for the times we went out for dinner. Her country house is gorgeous, very clean and we had a beautiful view from our bedroom window. We took tea and relaxed on the porch every evening. Cindy made us feel like home ! We would recommend 100%. We love Prince Edward County and when we come back, we will definately be back at Bailey’s Run.

5 Sep 2018
Thank you Andrea!
It was such a pleasure having you, Kevin and Whiskey in my home, you are amazing guests! I DO hope to host you again.
All the best!
Anne B
“Perfect pet-friendly B&B!”
Reviewed 10 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We were attracted to Cindy Hutton' Bed and Breakfast because it is dog friendly and we wished to discover Prince Edward County with our Leonberger "puppy". Stayed 3 nights and would have gladly extended our visit. We were much impressed by the warm welcome, charming beautiful old farm house and the lovely grounds and surroundings. Impeccably clean throughout, large well appointed room, comfortable bed, modern bathroom. Breakfast was impressive and generous, beautifully presented with abundant fresh local fruits. We were immediately made to feel at home by our hostess and our Leonberger was well received by the 2 house dogs. A very pleasant and relaxing stay, excellent advice on local things of interest, bike routes, vineyards, restaurants, and we could visit at leasure confident our dog was in good hands. An ideal B&B with or whithout canine company. It would be a pleasure to return!
Annie, Luc and Hubert the Leonberger, from Montreal

17 Aug 2018
Thank you Annie! It was an absolute pleasure having you, Luc and Hubert stay with us. I hope you'll come visit us again!
Sarah C
Toronto, Canada
“Most spectacular B&B ever!”
Reviewed 15 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Cindy was so accommodating and helfpul from when I was asking questions about booking to when I was on site asking about where to go . I have a small dog, that I don't leave with just anyone, and I was worried about leaving him. As soon as we got there, I knew he was in good hands. Cindy is warm, inviting, kind and generous, and she is so good with dogs, she made me feel right at home, and was so good with my dog. The house is beautiful, the area is gorgeous, the room was perfect, with small touches like lemon water in the room, and lots of towels and robes. It was quiet, and peaceful, and very private. We felt so at home. Then the breakfast - let me tell you, Cindy is a professional baker, and her breakfasts would rival any top brunch spot anywhere in Ontario. We urged her to make a cookbook - that's how amazing it was! She bakes her biscuits, and breads, and she even baked these amazing cookies while we were there - and sent us home with some, that didn't last past the first hour of our drive home. We will certainly be back, thank you so much Cindy, you were an amazing hostess!

Your age range 35-49
16 Jul 2018
Geez, thank you so much Sarah for your kind words! I’m very glad you enjoyed your stay, it was lovely to meet you and Riley . Hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing