Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Overall our experience wasn't what we hoped it would be.
The bedding smelt musky and when I lifted my blanket there was dirt on my sheet.
The food might be organic but it's not very good. The first night we were served salad with a pasta omelette, which apparently is an omelette with pasta inside, a great way to ruin a omelette and pasta.
The next dinner we had was pizza, which was ok but there was nothing to accompany it.
The bikes make for a very nice daily outing, that is if you take one early because most of them are very old and might be safety hazard.
Of course, the nature part is beautiful. Sauna is authentic.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

It's such a lovely spot! Unfortunately I have only 2 nights here, but probably I will come back. It's perfect for exploring the national park, the beach is nearby as well as two wonderful lakes to go for a swim. I highly recommend to visit the submarine station and hike the Majakivi trail, you can combine it on a half day tour with the bike. I also enjoy the yoga lessons, the nice kitchen, the sauna and hot tub, the bicycles included... The food is also nice, as well as the craft beer ;) We also had a bonfire yesterday evening and even if it's raining it's nice to enjoy yourself with a book and listen to the sound of raindrops on the roof or play some card games with the lovely persons around ;) As you can imagine, I cannot find any negative point! Oh, don't forget about the hosts: they are supercool and I really appreciate the shuttle service once a day.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely lovely space and staff. Tonnes of super dope facilities including a lovely sauna. The beds are lovely - the tents are lovel - the walks are lovely and there’s a cat! Also the cat seems to enjoy being pet :)

10/10

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Wow an off the grid getaway is what l experienced at projekt kodu eco hostel in estonia national park ...l loved that l rocked up & felt so welcomed by this like minded friendly team.....food was fresh,made with love,really tasty & plenty of it. My bedding was super comfortable in these bell tents especially after our sauna & hot bath under the stars in the late hours of summer solstice we had yoga every morning & breakfast always with a smile...we had workshops & bike rides, swimming or just picking berries along the roadside....OR you could just enjoy your own space & read/sleep. ..no judgement under 2 hour bus ride from tallinn...it has a special place in my heart.....a big plus for a taste of eastern Europe

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This place stages an unique and wonderful experience. Hosts are incredibly friendly and thoughtful. You will experience a sustainable, communal and friendly atmosphere, excellent food, great sauna and yoga, excellent conversations, very close to nature. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends