Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

It's such a lovely spot! Unfortunately I have only 2 nights here, but probably I will come back. It's perfect for exploring the national park, the beach is nearby as well as two wonderful lakes to go for a swim. I highly recommend to visit the submarine station and hike the Majakivi trail, you can combine it on a half day tour with the bike. I also enjoy the yoga lessons, the nice kitchen, the sauna and hot tub, the bicycles included... The food is also nice, as well as the craft beer ;) We also had a bonfire yesterday evening and even if it's raining it's nice to enjoy yourself with a book and listen to the sound of raindrops on the roof or play some card games with the lovely persons around ;) As you can imagine, I cannot find any negative point! Oh, don't forget about the hosts: they are supercool and I really appreciate the shuttle service once a day.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely lovely space and staff. Tonnes of super dope facilities including a lovely sauna. The beds are lovely - the tents are lovel - the walks are lovely and there’s a cat! Also the cat seems to enjoy being pet :)

10/10

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Wow an off the grid getaway is what l experienced at projekt kodu eco hostel in estonia national park ...l loved that l rocked up & felt so welcomed by this like minded friendly team.....food was fresh,made with love,really tasty & plenty of it. My bedding was super comfortable in these bell tents especially after our sauna & hot bath under the stars in the late hours of summer solstice we had yoga every morning & breakfast always with a smile...we had workshops & bike rides, swimming or just picking berries along the roadside....OR you could just enjoy your own space & read/sleep. ..no judgement under 2 hour bus ride from tallinn...it has a special place in my heart.....a big plus for a taste of eastern Europe

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This place stages an unique and wonderful experience. Hosts are incredibly friendly and thoughtful. You will experience a sustainable, communal and friendly atmosphere, excellent food, great sauna and yoga, excellent conversations, very close to nature. Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Really enjoyed my stay at projekt-Kodu eco-hostel in lahemaa national park. The forest is magical & the spirit of the site resonated deep within me. I feel like I was reborn. The sauna was possibly the most comfortable I have ever been, and I am someone who knows how to be comfortable! Thanks to Jim, who is charming & considerate host. He is an inspiration. I really enjoyed cycling through the forest & visiting the submarine base.

Date of stay: June 2018