“Bad cleanliness”
Review of Mie Koba Iskandar

Mie Koba Iskandar
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Okay this restaurant is so famous it became my first stop after landing in Bangka. There were so full, guests coming in tourism bus, cars full parked in the side of the road, but Bang! I was so shocked that it was so dirty inside. Dusty tables, smelly and disgusting toilet, nobody greet us so we should find our own seats. My children ate bread from the plane, as I worry about the noodles. Actually, it is good, but with a surrounding like that, the food taste aint good no more.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Koba itself is one areas of Central Bangka
It tastes savory, strong sauce with the aroma of mackerel fish
Do not forget to add freshly squeezed orange kunci.
This noodle has a unique taste.
Mix with noodle, boiled egg, bean sprouts, fried onions, celery doused with gravy from mackerel fish.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Good value for money. Place in theiddle of city. Easy to find. Delicious home made noodle with a little sweet fish soup.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Me personally not like it.. taste and smile so fishy.. basically a noodle soup with local ingredients.. a bit funny taste.. hot, spicy, sweet and sour ..

yet the kiosk full of people..

I bet this a must try check list for traveler..

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Wandering what it is like Koba noodle.
After eating so many Bangka noodles (chicken noodle), I guessed trying Koba noodle would not hurt.
And... Oh my god it was so tasty!!
A little bit sweet (the soup) so I put some key orange and chilly and voila!! Love it!!
Unique, tasty, mouth watering indeed!!
Glad I tried it.