US$83
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel(Little Witcombe)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$84
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
US$83
PremierInn.com
Hotel Ibis Gloucester(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
US$68
The Station Hotel(Gloucester)
US$82
US$64
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$91
  • Pool
2,030 results
All reviewsq hotelsspa breakgood sizeevening mealleisure facilitieslovely hotelcream teanight breakbuffet lunchrestaurant managerbreakaway clubsteam roombar areareception stafflight lunchhotel restaurantboth nights
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Right I will start with the good!
The food was first class and could not fault anything being a chef myself except for fact no lemon fish dishes and half tables not having salt and pepper on them which are just little things which are easily remedied.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable and had everything you could need in them.
For a hotel the drink prices were very reasonable and enjoyable.
That is about it for he good.
Now for the rest.
Booked in as a spa break and I’m sorry but that is not a spa. It is a hotel with a pool and treatment rooms. There were only three seats around the pool and a lot of stools. When at a spa I want to relax not squeeze onto a stool. The pool was absolutely filthy with things floating in it that made me feel ill.
Overall the ‘spa’ was very small and uncomfortable and not at all what is advertised.
Me and my mom had two 30 minute treatments each which were a neck head and shoulder massage and a foot treatment which I have been severely bruised from both and been in serious pain since.
On night time in the restaurant it seems all the staff have barely a brain cell between them when it takes over 30 minutes to bring your drinks which is just a bottle of wine and vodka and coke (which by way is not what I actually ordered) and the restaurant has only 5 other tables in there. And when asked a simple question look at you like you are talking dothrakian.
Then at 10.20 when go to bar get informed its room charges only and are not accepting cash anymore which is fine but would be nice if customers are informed before hand.
Overall will not be going back to this hotel. hotel side is adequate but as for everything else seriously lacking.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte B
General M, General Manager at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Charlotte B. I am sorry that you did not have a good time with us. We will certainly do all we can to improve for the benefit of all of our guests going forward. For reference all of the team posses multiple brain cells. Kind regards Dan Kelly General Manager

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I have been here before so was familiar with how to get here, it is well signposted from the surrounding main roads. There is plenty of parking and the grounds are well kept.

I stayed here as part of a spa break for 4 women and upon arrival we noted a sign saying the jacuzzi had been out of service for 3 days. Naturally, as a spa break we were very disappointed but the way our disappointment was handled by the lady in the spa was excellent - great customer service indeed. The spa was great throughout from all the staff to ambience. The treatments were fine and with the loyalty scheme discount we had they were acceptable but had they been full price, I would have expected a more thorough treatment. Pool, sauna etc area is fine, basic but warm and clean. Some guests had left the changing room very untidy but had only just left but staff check it regularly and would have sorted it.

Our adjoining rooms were nice. Large, very well appointed and very clean. The bathroom was spotless with ultra white towels. The beds were comfortable and bed linen also nice and white.

Dinner was delicious with a good choice but 3 of our 4 orders were wrong, This was sorted out but the following day 1 lunch and 2 dinner orders were wrong, another meal had items that were stated on the menu missing - there was a slight lack of concentration somewhere along the line. The staff were very hard working and pleasant but a tiny bit stiff, maybe they were new and hadn't built up confidence yet, I am sure this will different next time.

Breakfast was lovely with the most enormous selection of hot and cold food. Smoothies, juice, cereals, different milks, fruit - everything. Staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.

This was my 3rd trip here and will soon be booking the 4th. For us it represents great value for money, staff are professional, friendly and very accommodating . Its a comfortable and pleasant place to be.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jo J. Thank you for your lovely review of the Chase following your stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us so much. Your constructive feedback is much appreciated and we will certainly use it in our on going efforts to always improve. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards Dan Kelly General Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I would urge anyone looking to stay in the Cotswold's to stay at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel, Excellent staff, Rooms and the food is perfect, 100% satisfaction my wife and I will be visiting again soon.

Room Tip: Rooms are very spacious
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your excellent review of the Chase. I am delighted to read you had such a good time. Kind regards Dan Kelly General Manager

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My twin brother and I celebrated our 70th birthday with 34 of our extended family. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful. Even an extra guest turning up at the last minute did not phase them. The rooms were comfortable, the pool area great fun and the food was first class. I would wholeheartedly recommend it to any one staying in the Cheltenham area.

Room Tip: All the rooms used by the family were clean and presented to a high standard.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ChrisCrumlin. Thank you for writing such a glowing review of the Chase following your family event. I am really pleased to hear you were so well looked after. I hope we will see you all again soon. Kind regards Dan Kelly General Manager

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Friendly and informative receptionist. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was a little disappointing, the fish was overcooked and portions were small. Service staff were very approachable but lacked leadership. Plenty of choice at breakfast.

Room Tip: I would prefer a separate shower rather than over the bath
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Andrea H. Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your constructive feedback, we will certainly use it in our on going efforts to improve what we offer to our guests. I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon. Kind regards Dan Kelly General Manager