“Lunch & Great Beach View that is hard to beat!”
Review of CREST Birubi Beach

CREST Birubi Beach
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Anna Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We were really enjoying the view of te beach from the restaurant. It was excellent and hard to beat, and the view alone made it worth the trip there for lunch. Whilst our meals varied a bit we were overall very happy with our meals. My wife loved her Pumpkin salad with prawns and our friends had fish and chips and a toasted Italian panini which they both enjoyed. My toasted reuben ended up being on panini even though it wasnt mentioned on the menu. It wasnt great because there was too much bread compared to amount of filling and I wondered if they normally use bread which is the traditional option for a corned beef toasted reuben sandwich which normally has heaps of filling like a double decker sandwich, but unfortunately they decided to use the panini. I must say the reuben filling that was there was really very nice mixed in with the mustard and it was a pity the panini spoilt it. So whilst mine wasnt perfect overall we had a nice lunch at a licenced venue with a world class view along the beach and that made the whole experience memorable for us all! I would say it is a must do if you are in the area even if you get take away fish and chips to eat outside while you enjoy the view, which I admit is a lot cheaper, but then again this view is worth paying for and my photo taken in the restaurant looking in one direction does not do it justice but it gives you a snippet of what to expect!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

7 of us waited until lunch was available after 1130
Ample parking
Many tables available as it was a cold blustery day
Several bus tours in evidence
Food good and ample servings
Service good and super friendly
Look forward to coming again
The view is amazing even though the weather was bad and the beach was closed

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Came for lunch,didn't want to leave..food was excellent as was the service. The views of Birubi Beach are awesome. One of the nicest beaches in NSW. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: October 2018
Brad S, Owner at CREST Birubi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Thanks for the review Chelle. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Seems to be catering mainly for Asian tourist market. Food quality has dropped off. Panini poor with two tomato ends and a scraping of pesto. Very disappointing.

1  Thank coatesy101

Hi Coatesy. I’m disappointed that you didn’t enjoy your panini. They are very popular and I enjoy them regularly myself.
Contrary to your statement our cafe is very popular with locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Prices in line with the top station in the ski fields. Close to where we were staying we visited a couple of times. Kiosk one day and cafe/ restaurant the other. It was raining the second visit and we were able to enjoy the magnificent view whole sheltered behind the cafe blinds. Staff friendly and efficient

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Sue. Thankyou for your review and your kind words regards our awesome staff. I truly don’t understand your gripe with the prices though. You can go to any number of RSL or bowling clubs in the area and pay more for a similar meal. All be it of a lesser quality in my opinion. Oh, and you don’t get breathtaking views or any sort of ambience.