“Fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Lakeside lodge Lounge diner at Lakeside lodge
Lakeside lodge
Lounge diner at Lakeside lodge
Kitchen
master bedroom
Single bedroom with a pull out bed
Master bedroom
View from Lounge
Enter a caption for your photo
Evening sunset
Small double bedroom Limited access one side
Learn to waterski
Enjoy ringo rides
Fishing nearby
Horse riding nearby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Hayley S
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I was completely attracted to this property when I booked and I can honnestly say it did not disappoint! Lovely bright and airy inside with a well stocked kitchen and adiquate sized rooms including all the bedrooms. I went down early with my partner two days before my best friend and her hubby, dad and son joined us. We both enjoyed the peace and quiet and spent all our time out on the deck, the view was stunning and made my wish of sitting down and reading my kindle that little bit more special!

The weather was lovely and I have to say I will definatly be back! I absolutly loved it here and the owner Sarah was lovely too! Well worth every penny! My friends were so impressed when they arrived! Some serious brownie points were collected! ;)

Your age range 35-49
Frans H
“Bad sleeping condition”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Nicely situated en comfortable equiped.
Only the second bedroom too small with a bed not suitsble for 2 adults. Very bad sleeping conditions that first week in South Cerney.

Penne
UK
“Peace without isolation...perfect location & homely house”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Being by the water is definitely good for the soul!

Calm but entertaining with the waterskiing etc to watch. Lovely view to wake up to and perfect for young families. The lakeside brasserie 50 yards away exceeded our expectations and we tried breakfast lunch and dinner options there during our long weekend - perfect if you don't want to cook without dragging tired children out very far!

The price was reasonable given the interior spec and location, compared to other similar properties. Key collection was v easy.

Of note - if you're a young family, the cot & high chair listed in the amenities need to be requested as they are not kept in the property.

Would return again.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
7 Aug 2017
Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to seeing you again. Sarah
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing