“Amazing hotel and staff!”

Beloved Playa Mujeres
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Playa Mujeres
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary here and I could not have been more satisfied! Our room was amazing, the staff incredibly nice and friendly, the restaurants delicious, the beach and pools gorgeous! Our favorite restaurant was the Isla Grill steak house - our waiter there was so awesome every night and remembered what we liked to drink and brought it to us the minute we sat down! This was an unforgettable experience and we will definitely go back to this hotel Paradise!!!

Room Tip: Best adults only
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank saraha1023
Write a ReviewReviews (3,955)

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just recently stayed at the Beloved Hotel. We have vacationed in Maui and other places but this resort is the most beautiful than all the other destinations. This hotel is pure luxurious. The staff is beyond amazing. The food was gourmet and absolutely delicious.
From the first day when we stepped foot on the resort, we were treated with unbelievable hospitality and that lasted till the very last day.
Our suite was astonishing. There was champagne on ice with fresh fruit waiting for us when we arrived. Including a letter to welcome us. Our suite was large and spacious with thick robes and slippers to make you comfortable. We had a large in room jacuzzi and best of all, we choose to upgrade to a suite that had it's own private pool. So worth it. We were in it every day and every night. We had Edgar the pool maintenance staff member there daily checking on the water and he had a heart of gold!!!! Our room was fully stocked with every type of alcoholic beverages and non alcoholic beverages that you could ask for. Including snacks. You can also order room service any time and it always arrived promptly.
I have to admit that the beach was more beautiful than Maui. The water was a clear turquoise color. Since there are only about 109 rooms at the resort, that left the beach looking very secluded and private. It was never crowded. We spent every day at the beach and we had EXCELLENT, EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND CARE.
Jared made sure all of our needs were taken care of. He was so kind and had an amazing smile and he made it his mission that our stay on the beach was UNFORGETTABLE. He succeeded!! Thank you Jared!!!
We also had amazing service and treatment at the beach from Eduardo, Jarlin, Alex and Jesus. They all made sure we shade, cold drinks and delicious food when ever we needed it. Roosevelt took us out on a small catamaran to a beautiful part of the ocean. I will never forget that. He also has kayaks and paddleboards available for free to use while on the beach.
When you stay at the resort you get 2 hydrotherapy spa treatments free. My husband and I treated ourselves to that relaxing service on the last day. The spa is serene and so is the staff there.
The front office staff was incredible! They helped us plan any day trips and arranged for trusted taxi service.
There are many types of restaurants to choose from to eat. Seafood, brunch/buffet styles, fine dining even a sushi bar.
Make sure you bring clothes to dine at the fine dining restaurants, there is a dress code. The food was exquisite! The resort also does a brief intake on you when you arrive and I told them I was allergic to peanuts. If I had wanted to order a dish and it happen to have peanuts in it, they would remind me. Which was so vital since my allergy can be severe.
I have nothing but praise for The Beloved Hotel. We will be returning next year and even made some new friends while we were there and we are in the plans of making a group trip in addition.
The Beloved Hotel is HEAVENLY!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Angela V
Excellence G, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Angela,

Allow us to thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres as host of your vacation, and for sharing your experience with all Trip Advisor readers.

It is very gratifying to read your detailed and kind review regarding your stay with us and know how much you appreciate the attentive & friendly services provided by our partners. Thanks for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your vacation with us and mentioning the quality of food encountered and the beautiful facilities & beach area that made your stay so delighting. Please rest sure we will share your kind words with the related departments and colleagues on the property. Our partners will be thrilled to receive your compliments!

It will be a privilege to welcome you in the future and provide you once again a remarkable experience.

Receive our warmest regards from the Beloved Family!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Unforgettable experience! We went to this resort with my mom in October 2016 and we loved it! Amazing food, outstanding customer services, beautiful, clean rooms with private swimming pools and Jacuzzi. This vacation will be ALL ABOUT YOU! You are treated with such a care and attention. Highly recommend it. Definitely will go back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank annavlas88
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here from 7/29-8/3 and it was everything we hoped it would be and more. I could go on and on but the SERVICE and STAFF were second to none. If you do choose to visit you will be greeted by the BEST BELLHOP in Mexico, Jose! Jose, just like the entire staff, was so welcoming and fun. We shared numerous conversations and his local knowledge for Isla Mujeres helped us out on our excursion. Corte, will be the best waiter you ever had on the beach. Overall, couldn't be happier and we hope to return someday. Thanks again to Jose and Corte!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Keith R
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Never in my life have I ever experienced the kind of service I experienced at this resort. From beginning to end it was exceptional. From the front desk to all the servers there was always a smile and someone always willing to help. Thank you to Miguel, Jesus, Priscilla and so many others, EVERYONE that we encountered that helped us.

My bf started off not loving the food but this resort went above and beyond to change all that and made something that he liked for the rest of our trip. You guys are phenomenal. I don't write reviews, but Beloved you guys deserve it.

This place looked exactly like the pictures. And was like all the reviews that I read. Super clean, amazing staff, amazing service.

Thank you for an amazing vacation.

Room Tip: swim up suit are amazing, extremely big with a massive shoewer
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1.1 km away
Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa
15.6 km away
Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun

Been to Beloved Playa Mujeres? Share your experiences!