“Fortunate Choice”
Review of Brown's Coffee Co.

Brown's Coffee Co.
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Driving to Larne to catch return ferry to Scotland we decided to stop for tea break and were fortunate to choose Browns. The service was very courteous and the food first rate.

2  Thank jamiso

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This is the best place in Ballyclare for a cup of tea and a scone. Their soup, bagels and paninis are also great. I live in Australia and this is my go to place to meet up with friends and family when I go back to my home town. Would have given it a 5 but they’ve often run out of scones by the time I get there!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick coffee with a colleague. Great vibe and I love the outside in appeal. I'll be back very soon for more and lunch. Coffee 10 out of 10

1  Thank CraigMcG70
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Brown's is always our first choice coffee stop in Ballyclare! Not only does the coffee taste great, the tray bakes are also very tasty! It is a cosy coffee shop which is always clean and tidy and comfortable to sit in. The staff are always very friendly and helpful! We will definitely keep visiting this coffee shop!

2  Thank cathyrodgers
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Dropped in with friends on a cycle trip from Scotland. Lovely friendly welcome, delicious coffee and a fantastic choice of home baking and THE best raspberry and white chocolate scone ever! Would highly recommend.

1  Thank karenmacinnes4