See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this lovely b and b
for 2 nights 25-26th July for a wedding and had an excellent experience. Breakfast excellent and 1st class service, would agree with previous review re good shower. The house was old fashioned charm with nice antiques but modern fresh feel as well.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I booked into Beechcroft for two nights while attending a friend's wedding in nearby Ballyclare. The house is a lovely period farmhouse property, the room was pleasant and spotless (with a powerful shower) and Barbara and Geoffrey were incredibly kind and welcoming hosts. They went far beyond the call-of-duty - e.g. they gave myself and the other guest's a lift to the wedding, and Barbara made me a sandwich for the journey home - and were friendly and welcoming throughout. The stay was ridiculously good value (including a big breakfast and decent coffee) and I'd have no hesitation in recommending Beechcroft to anybody looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank T H
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We had the good fortune of booking one night at the Beechcroft B&B.....we arrived to a warm welcome from Barbara and a good cuppa after a long day of travelling. We have travelled a lot and stayed at numerous B&B's and would recommend this B&B in a second - clean, comfortable and close to anywhere you need to go in Northern Ireland. Outstanding!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is always my B&B of choice when my family and I come to Ireland to visit our relatives. Every time we come the welcome from Barbara and her husband Geoffrey is always so warm. Each of the rooms are tastefully decorated and have an ensuite and the views out over the farmland are beautiful.
The food is exceptional and although we always have the full Irish breakfast when we stay, Barbara also offers healthy alternatives if you prefer. We have stayed for dinner on several occasions and every dish we have had was delicious. Barbaras cooking is amazing, worth visiting for!

We would thoroughly recommend Beechcroft if you want a beautiful, accessible and welcoming stay when you visit Co Antrim. You must try it!

Room Tip: One of the rooms at the back has a bath, all the rest are ensuites with shower.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Stayed in December ahead of a friend's house warming.

The room was spacious and warm, as was the welcome. Beechcroft was beautifully easy to find once I had spoken to Barbara, whose directions from the roundabout down the road were spot on. If you were travelling to or from the Ferry at Larne, Belfast City or Belfast International, this place is within easy striking distance of all three by car.

Breakfast was served smack on time in a lovely room and I drove back to Aldergrove (Belfast International) in fifteen minutes.

Splendid place - cvannot recommend highly enough.

Room Tip: I came back really late - Barbara kindly left the gate open for me. Check out the lock on the gate during daylight hours if you need to do this, as I did spend a minute or so figuring it out in the dark.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends