“Love this place!! Quality at its best!!”
Review of The Beach Cuisine

The Beach Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 193 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Description: Welcome to our exquisite and unique dining experience on Bangtao Bay with a 180• degree view of the beautiful Andaman sea
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Firstly you must try the Tuna Tartare because for me it is the best I have EVER had. The Sautéed Potatoes are also absolutely fantastic and go perfectly with the mixed grill (meat on a stick). I really love this place and Max always looks after us whenever we go in. The location is also great as it's situated right on the beach. I am already looking forward to my next visit as every time I go I try something new and it's always a pleasant surprise!!

Oh I almost forgot.......The Creme Brûlée!!! One word........WOW!!!

1  Thank Moynesy

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We went to the Beach Cuisine for my father's birthday. We ordered the 1kg ribeye, and... Wow great meat quality, but the cooking was out of this world
Served with bone marrow, different sides. The owner was very nice too. Absolutely recommended

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I've been to this restaurant with my friends and family for dinner. From the starter to the dessert the service and the quality of the food was great. Fresh seafood and homemade dessert. I really recommend this restaurant for those who appreciate sunset beach view and fresh food.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Had my birtday dinner here with friends and family. The location is great, right on the beach! Food and drinks were reasonably priced and were good value for money.
Especially the entrecote is a recommendation, best piece of meat i've had in months.

Big thanks to Maxime and his staff for making this a memorable night!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

My husband and I had dinner here on our last night at Bang Tao Beach and it was worth it. Beautiful looking our over the sea, food was excellent and the staff were great. Pad Thai was yummy here !

1  Thank ATM_12