All reviews very nice place spa salty countryside jacuzzi floor tradition hospitality
Reviewed 15 July 2018

From this place you feel perfectly the heart beats of Maramures. Also, perfect place to enjoy a good wine, spend the evening with the stories and feel the perfume of this magic area.
Amazing place, great team! Congratulations

Room Tip: double room
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul H, Manager at Dacii Liberi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Hello,

We are soo happy that we met you and Alexandru.
It was our pleasure to have you stay at Dacii Liberi.

For sure we will meet again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

They have the worst customer service in the region.
They are not willing to make any concessions and will make you feel not welcome. That goes against all the traditional hospitality of the people from Maramures.

Stayed: August 2017
Paul H, Manager at Dacii Liberi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hello,

We are sorry that your experience at Dacii Liberi wasn't what you expected.
As we can see, you stayed in August 2017. Since last year, all our services have improved.
I can asure you that if you visit us again you will be pleased about the changes.

Best regards
Paul

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

If you want to spend a relaxing time outside the city- this would be the perfect place. Dacii liberi is located in the beautifull Maramures, it has great food, excellent spa and nice people who take care of everything. The rooms are really big- we stayed in one apartament together with my two young daughters. Simply nothing to complain, except that we wished to stay longer. The pool is big and great, very clean and nicely lighted...
Simply perfect everything. We will go back for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review and your visit in Maramures.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Dacii Liberi and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place was even better than I expected. Great accommodations, good food and hospitality at it's best. You can relax or party if you want to, go swimming, listen to traditional music... There is nothing missing. I drove 10 hours to get there, but it was worth it. See you soon, guys !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Vlad,

We are happy that we managed to get up tp your expectations.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My brother and I spent one night at Dacii Liberi as they’ve been fully booked. We arrived and immediately had an early dinner. The restaurant is very well designed with traditional tables and decor, a fireplace and waitresses wearing folk tops. I wish the men who were serving in the restaurant would also wear professional attire as it was confusing to know who they were. Food was ok, but I wasn’t too impressed. Our waitress Roxana was full of positive energy and a great attitude. The room was very modern in facilities but very pleasant in transitional decor with high quality bedding. The bathroom (last floor) was very small and not appropriate for someone tall and big. The spa/pool area is relatively well designed but the entrance is quite impractical and dirty. There is a very large pool with cold water (too cold in the winter), a jacuzzi but the water was almost brown and when I asked them how often they change it, the young man raised his shoulders and said “don’t know”so I did t risk it. The Saunas, one salty and a regular, were so crowded was almost impossible to use but once in was nice. The salted small pool was again extremely crowded and the water looked very very dirty so I didn’t take a chance. I wish the management had a sign on the wall with the date they change the water, because maybe is not dirty, maybe is just the color, but that would help the perception. Breakfast was nice, traditional food, but the good tea and coffee is extra charge, leaving the buffet with cheap quality hot drinks. Overall, the location seems like is still in the early days with a lot of “we don’t have it yet”answers but a positive upbeat energy. I would recommend it and I would return again. A visit to Barsana monastery via the country side hills is very nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

We are very glad that you were happy after staying at Dacii Liberi.
Roxana, our colleague, wishes you all the best sends some of her positive energy.
She is still the same, very positive and always happy.

Best regards,
Paul and The Dacii Liberi Team.