We really enjoyed it . The room was lovely and perfect for 3 of us. Our son ran to kids club and was thrilled with the various electronic games that he doesn't get at home and pool. We tried the Pilates every day which was great as was the gym. My husband and son also played tennis every day. The tennis pro was fab and gave them some advice about the size and type of racket my son needed, a great help. All these activities were not added to the bill which makes a change.
We did think the restaurants were over priced bat all in all we wished we had 2 weeks and not just 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Twenty minutes north of the airport, our Phuket resort's grounds comprise 265 spacious rooms including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, full-service Mandara Spa, on-site turtle shelter, shopping arcade, activities-packed kids club including on-site turtle shelter. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao