This was our second visit to the Alcudia park in just under a year (last visit was October 2011) and again loved it. We have a 2 year old daughter who loves the beach and the pool so the Alcudia park is ideally located as you can virtually fall out of the pool bar and onto one of the best beaches we have ever been to. The hotel is in good condition and clean. We had a one bedroom apartment in block 1 facing out with a partial sea view and a double width balcony. Nice and quiet. The only points letting the room down was one of the single beds squeaked when ever you moved on it, and that the air conditioning didn't really cool the room much. The free form pool is lovely but a bit cool on some days (I imagine in the height of summer it gets a bit warmer) but this didn't stop our daughter wanting to be in it at any given opportunity. Entertainment was good and enjoyable and like mentioned in other reviews, the entertainments team never stopped. The staff are fantastic and always said "Hola". They made a particular fuss over our daughter especially the reception staff and waiting staff. Special mentions to Tony, Windsor, Essa (can't spell his real name, but remembered our daughters) and Mariatte (Mary) and a very special mention to the love of our daughters life David the waiter who never failed to get her to laugh and smile and who remembered us from the last time we were there. The hotel caters for lots of nationalities with German and British being the majority. Have to say we had no problems with the Germans. In fact they were more polite and a bit quieter that a lot of the English. Only very small down side to the holiday (other than it coming to an end) was the food was maybe not as good as it was last year. This could be down to it being the start of the season but I would still rate it at over 90%. All in all we love the place and can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel reopens its doors this spring with new suites and Star Prestige zone, as well as a new Beach Club. Located right on the seafront at the Playa de Muro, IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is one of Alcudia’s leading hotels. This apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. Pools and Beach. This Alcudia all-inclusive family hotel's pristine pools and beach, nearly touching each other, are the main attraction for guests at the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park during their stay in Alcudia. Children can play and splash in the water while parents relax without worry. Playa de Muro is one of the best beaches on the island of Mallorca. Relaxing Vacations. At IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park's SPA Sensations, you can indulge in the best services in a new concept in wellbeing for hotels in Alcudia. Treatments and facilities include Finnish sauna, massage, Turkish baths, manicure and pedicure room, hydro-massage, and relaxation area...all performed with the utmost care and attention of the best, skilled professionals of our top Playa de Muro spa hotel. Extra charge. Kids Entertained Like Never Before. Our family-oriented hotel in Alcudia plans children's activities according to age. The Teenieclub has been created for teenagers, packed with a generous offering of sports and activities. Your little kings and queens will continue to feel like royalty with the activities and games offered during your Alcudia vacation. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you in one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Priority Location Apartments. Integrated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is proud to present its Priority Location Apartments, ideal for luxury apartment holidays in Playa de Muro: modern, exclusive, and featuring an enormous 40-inch flat screen TV as well a grand panoramic terrace with outdoor sofa, two hammocks, artificial grass and views of the swimming pool. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Iberostar, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park Majorca/Playa De Muro