All reviews pool area half board first floor hotel is situated sunbeds holiday sofa
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here before and we love it here the staff are friendly and polite the restaurant serves nice food and the staff are very nice the pool bar is good so overall a most enjoyable experience again thank you

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2016

- ground level apart room outside the apart-hotel zone, facing the main road, as if it was 'borrowed' or airbnb'd from the neighbouring site
- evening shift staff very rude: I was lectured about 3* hotels' complimentary soap regimen upon my request of a piece of soap and a clean toilet roll (it was filthy). Then I was sworn in Spanish behind my back. An idiot who thinks that English speaking people do not understand Spanish!
- heavy smell of damp
- poor wifi only covering from a particular spot in the room
- nice location (close to Plaja de Muro), although I advise avoiding at all costs

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dr_SCK
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Very nice aparthotel in a calm area, with only 500m to the beach. Staff always with a smile on their lips and very service minded. Clean rooms, there could have been washing-up liquid so we dont have to buy that by our self.
Excellent breakfast and very good food in the restaurant.
Washing machine you can borrow.
Would love to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Very old apart hotel, rude reception staff (11 September - 19:31 conversation), dirty rooms (toilet rolls have dirt on them, high urine smell in the room etc.). I believe that in the hospitality industry any fault can be corrected with the right staff at minimum cost. Unfortunately, this apart hotel does not have the right staff. Anyway, we even couldn't reach to the manager to convey these complaints..I hope you are reading these...oh before I forget, our room does not even have a room number :)...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kutan k
Reviewed 3 September 2016

we had rooms faceing the pool, three rooms. All of the rooms were clean and fully
equiped with all neccessary appliances and linen. The rooms were cl4eaned every 2 days. Our family made full use of the swimming pool and the adjacent snack bar was
very handy. The main restaurant was very good with a good selection of food.The prices for all of the meals was excellent value. We all had a very good holiday and were very pleased with the hotel and the excellent staff.This was our seventh trip and will not be our last. Our family were all very pleased with everything.Many thanks to all of the staff.

Room Tip: the better rooms are the ones facing the swimming pool
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family