This was probably the worst week away we've ever had. Over crowded no sun beds, dreadful food, 1 wardrobe for 6 people, too noisy, nothing for teenagers to do and the list goes on need we say more? The only way this hotel would be a good break is if you have small children who like kids clubs, Butlins style entertainment and the family like eating at fast food restaurants!
This hotel is 2 star hotel at best and if you're still tempted then go self catering and eat out!
It was so bad we checked out after 3 nights! We not holiday snobs but this hotel should not be 4 star or be attempting an all inclusive option!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Family Life Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- Family Life Alcudia Pins Majorca/Playa De Muro