All reviewsviva bahiapirate shiprooftop terracekids poolbouncy castlebalinese bedsmini golfkids clubmain pooleaster breakfamilies with childrenself cateringthe beach is greatwhite sandy beacha la carte restauranthalf boardallocated room
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed there for a week with three kids 0, 5 and 8. It's a great hotel for families with kids. It has very nice pool areas and it's located right next to a fantastic beach. It's a long way from Alcudia Harbour which I consider a plus as it's a quiet neighborhood (except for the noisy TUI hotel located on the northside!). I recommend a walk (or run) through the woods towards Can Picafort and back along the beach, approx 5 km.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the north side facing the TUI hotel unless you want to sing along each night.
4  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 23 October 2017

A nice hotel with very good food and nice facilities for all ages. The gym was not good, but the rest was. Easy to choose between the pool or the sea and a nice shallow beach with clear and fresch water.

1  Thank MatsW139
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The kids (3 and 4) and I stayed her for 10 days (2 to 12 October just now).Most facilities great for kids. Animation team: BRILLIANT! They worked consistently and hard every day (kids olympics, family games, face painting, t-shirt painting, childrens fruit cocktail making, treasure hunt) and night. Night time at the mini disco with good old Bufo. The kids love him. Massive thank you to all of you: RAFAELA,G, NANNA, KRIS AND ALEX. Rafaela, Nina misses you especially but that's a secret ;). Hope to see you next year.
Our privilege apartment was on the ground floor and it was very clean and spacious.
Housekeeping good. As we did self catering, I can't say much about the buffet but people seemed to be ok with it. We did have breakfast one morning and there was PLENTY OF GOOD AND FRESH food as well as a large selection.
We booked here as the other hotel we preferred was booked out...will go back to the other one if possible but were happy here.
Hotel staff were friendly. Amenities: good...but I had an issue as there were 600 guest, 3 washing machines and two of them out of order for the 10 days we stayed. Spoke to the GM, he apologised and agreed that this should not be. He organised our washing to be done in private over the next few hours. So issue was solved. And that was the main thing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Zafiro H, Gerente at Zafiro Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Pam,

Once again thanks for your kind words, I appreciate that you talked direct to me and gave me the chance to amend the inconvenience with your laundry.
Your feed back is really import. I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with. I am sure you will love our improvements for next season.
Do not hesitate in contact me if you need any assistance,
Thanks and best regards,
The Hotel manager

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I am very happy with my stay and would definately recommend it. The food in the buffet restaurant as well as the waiters are very good. But I can not day the same about the restaurant by the beach. Overall a Lovely situated hotel on the best beach but far from other restaurants and Alcudia Harbour and The old town. HoWeaver there Are buses close by. It is a family hotel I know and therefore very noisy, but at least the entertainment hours could be less in the evening. The terrace for adults only is LOVELY!

Room Tip: 3215 or the ones above!
Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zafiro H, Gerente at Zafiro Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Bahia.
Certainly yes, Sometime the hotel it´s noisy, but this is what happens in a family hotel with more than 350 children.
We love that you enjoyed our buffet and we regret that it didn´t happen the same in the restaurant by the beach.
We look forward to welcoming you next season, thanks and best regards,
The hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We went on a last minute trip since our Dominican trip was cancelled due to the Hurricanes in the Caribbean.
The kids loved it, the food buffets were excellent, staff was super friendly and the hotel was very clean and orderly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Zafiro H, Gerente at Zafiro Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Mr. Kuhn,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We regret that your trip to the Caribbean had been cancelled. But we are happy at the same time that you enjoyed your holidays with.
We are very focused in families with children, so we are glad to know that yours love it.
We look forward to welcoming you in a near future.
Thanks again and best regards,
The Hotel manager