So many things to say about this beautiful resort!
Upon arriving at the resort lobby, we were immediately drawn to the breathtaking view of the blue waters dotted by the resort's Dream Islet, greeted by really friendly and attentive Mithi staff. With a refreshing welcome drink and a cool towel to wipe away your worries and concerns from work and usual daily routine, and after a quick check-in with helpful front desk officers, we were whisked off by golf cart to our room on the most secluded villa of the resort.
Love is definitely in the air! Our bed was adorned with gumamela and suntan flowers and a surprise "Happy Honeymoon!" message :) Besides that, the room was absolutely exquisite especially because of the large jump-in-now bed with the softest linens. Even with all the other guests in the resort (and the construction of new villas nearby), our stay was incredibly relaxing because of the room--peaceful and quiet. And the spacious and impeccably CLEAN bathroom with double sinks was great for a couple like us who are always on the go!
Apart from the room, service was exceptional. Whenever we went to Cafe Luisa or Antonio's Bar, or any of the common areas, even while walking from our room along the paths, each of the staff would greet us with a smile and were helpful. On our second massage (yes the Mithi Spa massage will soothe and relax all of your tired muscles, we went for it twice and I fell asleep both times!), we were fetched by the manager himself on the golf cart, even if we didn't call to be picked up.
We really liked the breakfast buffet (Pollo Balsamico is a must try) and of course, the specials! Like Bagnet de Panglao, Ceviche and Pinaputukang Bangus. Yummmmy. Plus food coma. Renel, the executive chef / manager himself would check up on our food, and make sure we were enjoying every meal. The cocktails were delicious too, we tried out different selections each day we were at the resort!
We were so sad to leave at the end of our trip, and will definitely be back soon! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If your idea of fun and relaxation is a mix of exploration and a little adventure, or simply, just to connect yourself to nature, we are inviting you to MITHI RESORT AND SPA, which is only 20 minutes away from the airport and the seaport and a 15-minute leisurely drive from Tagbilaran City, the capital of Bohol, Philippines. Nestled in a 14-hectare natural terrain, this uniquely secluded resort is endowed with half a kilometer white sand beach which is exclusively for the use of resort guests. The room accommodations are three meters elevated from the beach, which in effect, not only offers a panoramic view of Tagbilaran Bay with a mountain range as backdrop, but provides better security as well. The resort has facilities for honeymooners, wedding events, as well as conferences, company, school, family and group outings, extended vacations, weekend escapades and other types of celebrations. Apart from the excitement that the island has to offer, the resort proudly presents the Mithi Spa, a perfect haven for quiet relaxation and pampering. Spa offerings include a full menu of massage, signature therapies and beauty treatments. The Dream Islet right in front of the beach, and the resort's natural underground cave where you can take a plunge in its natural clear waters, add even more uniqueness to this piece of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mithi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Island Nature Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Island Nature Resort
- Panglao Beach Resort
- Panglao Nature Resort
- Bohol Resort