“Lovely resort, panoramic view and awesome service”

Mithi Resort and Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Dauis
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I enjoyed nature so much in PINR. I loved the amenities and the service of the hotel. Staying in this hotel is a good decision. We enjoyed the pool overlooking the sea. We love the food. We also do love the beach and the islet. Quite exclusive.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
pinrspa b, Manager at Mithi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Dear Ms. Reyna D

My warmest thank you for writing to us. We are constantly on the look to best serve and satisfy the needs of our guests. We are joyous and inspired to continue our goal of giving only the best services to our valued guests. We hope to see you on your next vacation.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

The Staff are great. Very friendly and corteous. The kids loved the pool and the wife loved the Spa. There's wifi on the lobby and restaturant (and if you are close to the Spa, you'll get the wifi as well).
The place is so peaceful and serene. We stayed at a bungalow overlooking the water with a blacony deck and a jacuzzi/spa. Great for sunrise watching. Talk about a postcard perfect picture.
The room is spacious and clean. They send housekeeping right away when i had a problem using the safe (i did not read the instruction correctly). TV is fine, kids found the cartoon channel right away. The welcome basket is a delight and the hair dryer is a lifeasver (for my wife).
They offer a free shuttle to the main city to do some shopping. Thye even offered to pick us up if we missed the shuttle during our shopping spree.
They also have a game room where the kids played billiards, ping-pong and chess.
Bottom line, the facilities can be the same from any comparably priced resort but the differentiator here is the quality of service.

1  Thank Ken T
pinrspa b, Manager at Mithi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Dear Mr. Ken T

Heartfelt thank you for sharing your experiences with our resort. It is our delight to attend to all of our guests' needs. We continue to strive better in order to meet the demands of time relative to services and amenities of our resort. Finally, we hope to see you on your next vacation.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

My stay in Panglao Island Natures Spa Resort was really worth & relaxing...I recommend this Resort for complete package of vacation & enjoyment. Service was really excellent & the food was great. One of the best experience was their SPA that is very excellent in service & relaxing ambiance. Good choice for a vacation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
pinrspa b, Manager at Mithi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Dear Mr. JhecG

My profound gesture of thank you for writing to us. It is with pride that you chose our resort to spent with your vacation. Rest assured that your compliments will reach our resort staffs and personnel. We will welcome you with an open arms for you next planned vacation to Bohol soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

My first thought was that this resort wasn't going to suit me so well.. it looked nice on the internet and I booked it for my two sons to enjoy the pool.. I had booked a last minute family package deal for 3 days and 2 nights which included breakfasts and dinners.. which were buffet style and the dinner buffet seemed dull on our first night. However, as I explored the things we could do in our package I changed my mind and thought it was an excellent place to stay, and the second night's buffet was also much better. Apparently the winds sweep a lot of seagrass onto Alona beach in the summer ie in July/August months (and onto this beach in the winter months) but this beach had beautiful clear waters as we were there in August, a really great snorkelling marine park just a few minutes away.. a reasonably Ok spa and a great pool for the kids (3 in fact) and there is also a lap pool near the spa which I never saw anybody in. Also a short hop into Tagbilaran city for more exciting things to do if you are that way inclined. We booked a beachfront room and the view was wonderful..and it had a great deck.

Room Tip: I'd have to say go for a beachfront room as the view was beautiful, they all have large decks an...

Dear limaniege,

Thank you very much for taking time in writing to us. We deeply appreciate your commendations and we serve it as inspiration for a continued and better servicing to you and to the rest of our valued guests. We hope to see you for your next visit to Bohol. God bless!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We are balikbayans and have been quite wary on where to stay. Glad that we have chosen this resort as it meets our high expectations. Unlike other resort , the place is as good as the pictures on their site. We were particularly delighted with our superior room as it's spacious for a family of 5 , complete with all necessities and most of all CLEAN. The clothes hanger in the balcony was a plus so we had no problem hanging our wet clothes. We found the fruit basket a very good gesture to welcome us. The mango was so sweet and my kids love the peanut stars -Bohol's specialty. The infinity pool captures a postcard perfect picture and the view is magnificent. A paradise to relax and unwind. Food howevever, is tailored to Filipino guests so my kids have had a hard time on what food to eat as they are used to continental foods. We had to dropped by at McDonalds in town during our countryside tour to buy food. Mind you, they will charge corkage if you happen to bring food inside. For us adults I couldn't be happier as we missed Filipino foods (like danggit) but I would really hope that they make variations to cater to foreign guests especially those travelling with kids. Afterall the place is not cheap and not everyone can afford it.

I wouldn't suggest though to book the countryside tour at the hotel as it is quite expensive- double or even more than what you would actually spend if you will hire a van/car and pay for the entrance fee in the attractions directly- just as we did. We paid P2,500 for the van for 12 hours and it has taken us to many different places more than what were normally included in the package tour. Having been to Boracay , I would say that Bohol has loads to offer.

I couldn't end my review without saying about the service. The resort's best asset is their staff. They deserve praise and appreciation as they are extremely helpful and friendly. Would do anything to meet the demands of all guests. We had problems with our aircon and safety deposit box on our 1st day and it was sorted out immediately. The bell men were all courteous even for short distances. My mother in-law couldn't walk far as she has arthritis and the resort staff were more than happy to drive us to and from our room eventhough it's near- with no signs of being irritated.

Room Tip: Superior room is highly recommended if you're on a budget. Opt for the rooms on the 1st floor a...
1  Thank Ikrampache
pinrspa b, Manager at Mithi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2012

Dear Ikrampache,

My warmest greetings and gratitude for your compliments to us. The food catered to your kids has been well-taken. Other than that, we were grateful meeting your desired expectations. We will be pleased to serve you the next time around.

Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dauis
8.2 km away
10.2 km away
Bohol Sea Resort
Bohol Sea Resort
#10 of 50 in Panglao Island

Been to Mithi Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!