See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Defenitly best Hotel in Maresias. Amazing location, full of nature, space for football and volleyball, close to the beach (5 min walking). Very attentive staff, always ready to help, speaking all languages, good food .... Go there and enjoy! We're coming back for sure. Thanks to everyone there .. We had a excellent stay!

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Staff are very helpful and gentle. The common area of the hotel is perfect! Nice pool, nice garden! Close estou the beach, about 5 min walking. As I went for business meeting, one problem we had was the Internet, that failed very often. And depending on the area of the hotel, the Internet didn't work at all. As all North São Paulo beaches, there were a lot of mosquitos! Be prepared!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I stayed for quite a few days with a big group of friends (approximately 40 of us altogether) at the pousada, and needless to say, the staff was incredibly patient with us despite our loudness and very polite as well. They made a great deal to make sure we felt accommodated, and provided all of us with any sort of assistance we required. The hotel facilities are simple, but have a very "zen" charm to them, such as the masseuse parlour, the pool, and the area designated for socializing (near the lobby). Overall, I really loved my stay there, and would most certainly stay there again!

Room Tip: Rooms further away from the reception are generally more isolated and quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Danipenguin1
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I stayed at the hotel last week with a very large group of friends. Although we were the only younger guests (the majority are families and couples) we were still treated very well and were extremely satisfied with the service. For the cheap price, the hotel exceeds expectations. Rooms are clean and I had no problems with hygiene (unlike another reviewer on here). The localization is also great, as it is easily accessible by car (+ parking) and is within walking distance from the beach, restaurants, and nightlife,

Overall I was extremely satisfied with my experience at Hotel Delta Maresias and would not hesitate to book another room.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are generally larger and more comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very nice view! Good facilities, Good breakfast.
The rooms are simples, clean with very nice view. This hotel has every thing to be excellent, just a few details and would've been perfect!
My kids love it!