Grafton Beach Resort(Black Rock)
US$122
US$118
US$125
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Mount Irvine Bay Resort(Mount Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$155
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
US$216
US$113
  • Pool
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
US$331
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
1,351 results
All reviewsleatherback turtlesturtle watchfishpeter coxswim up barboat triprum punchall inclusive packagegreat holidaynylon poolsunday schoola ground floor roomthree starmeal timestunalaying eggskids pool
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Just came back from an awesome vacation at turtle beach hotel as a repeater of this hotel can't seem to stay anywhere else. Esther Moore from reservations is such a warm, kind and helpful employee, all other staff members very warm and friendly. Enjoyed the food! Full buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with afternoon tea most times could not make the afternoon tea as you are so full from lunch, nightly entertainment so you cannot be bored.my family and I always look forward to staying at this resort and we would continue to do so!!! Great job guys and keep up the good work.

The Corbett's.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Tobagolover424
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Celebrated our Anniversary here...the place is clean, quiet and comfortable. It's a relatively inexpensive all-inclusive resort for a quick getaway. The food and drinks are adequate and there is some classy night entertainment for those who wish to stay up late. We missed the turtle nesting that night but managed to get a picture where she laid her eggs, the morning after...maybe next time i'll get lucky.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dr. Varma R
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My family and I have stayed at this hotel at least 5 times now and it keeps decreasing in standard each time we go. All our special requests made at booking were met which made us happy at check-in. Tessa is amazing, and really the only front-desk rep that is friendly, warm and helpful. We encountered at least 2 others that were grumpy and unwilling to assist, really quite a turn-off. There are no staff to assist with luggage, so be prepared to drag your suitcases down a long corridor and up a few flights of stairs based on the location of your room.
Our rooms were spacious and adequate, but were too far from the lobby and pool area. The AC in our room gave quite a bit of trouble but the maintenance guy (Loel) always managed to sort it out. They offered us a new room but we were hesitant to move since we had a small baby with us and were already settled comfortably in the current room. Room cleaning was pretty efficient, however I must mention that the room is mopped very wet and takes awfully long to dry. My son fell on the wet floor one day, a good time after it was mopped. WiFi was pretty non-existent in the rooms, and very limited even in public areas.
The pool and beach are amazing, our kids spent most of the time there. The pool bar needs more staff, especially in busy times. Food was average, nothing exciting. More variety is needed. The restaurant area is dreary and dark, and could use some more fans that actually give breeze! Most days we had to get our lunch and dinner drinks ourselves from the bar since the drinks would reach us long after we had finished eating. We asked for ice cream after dinner on more than 1 occasion, but it was only available once. In this hot climate, ice cream should be a standard at both lunch and dinner. The desserts should also be labelled, most times we would have to ask if it contained alcohol or gelatin. Afternoon tea was pretty limited and in our experience was not replenished after 4.30pm, even though it was advertised as being between 4 and 5pm. Get there early if you want a snack before dinnertime.
In conclusion, it's highly unlikely we will visit again unless this hotel undergoes a major transformation. We are thankful to staff members like Tessa, Loel, Eva, Samaroo (manager) and Atiba for making our vacation pleasant. We really love it here and hope something is done to boost this place to its full potential.

Room Tip: Standard rooms closer to lobby if you don't want to walk too far.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Rizi
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Our room was facing the beach and I loved that I could have just walked out straight to the beach. The beach was amazing, even though it was not the cleanest sand, the water was not cold and it was calm so you could have just relaxed in the water and not worry about fighting off waves. My kids enjoyed it. We never got a chance to bathe in the adult pool as they were doing renovations for one day. We were too busy using the beach. But the pool looked amazing I wish I took a dip. There was a kids pool which was not closed and the kinds also enjoyed bathing there.

We had the all inclusive package and the food was good. I liked that they had some of the same options for breakfast and a few different things added everyday. For lunch I was worried that they wouldn't have any Halal or good vegetarian options available but it was included. They can however improve on the vegetarian options some more though. Be more creative! The food was always fresh and the environment was clean which is very important to me.

The staff was friendly and accommodating.

The decor of the hotel was a bid outdated, upgrades should be made to the placement of the electrical outlets as guests will need to use charges and such and it was really inconvenient. They were not strategically placed in the rooms. There was a iron available but no ironing board so if the socket was not close to the bed you will not be able to use it. The pillows were hard and there were only two placed on a bed which were uncomfortable. I had to ask for another pillow. Another thing is that the room should have a carpet by the bed as the tile is cold and sandy.

The bartender need to remember that not everyone drinks alcohol and he should pay attention to how be mixes his drinks in the blender. If someone asks for a non alcoholic drink there should be a separate blender or the blender should be washed thoroughly at least before mixing another drink! Some people were ordering for their kids.

The WIFI was horrible in our room. You had to go outside to get good wifi.

Overall, its a nice resort and I wouldn't mind going back there.

Room Tip: Get a room that is close to reception area as the wifi is better.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Makada J
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for 4 nights with the bed & breakfast package. Didn't know how the food would've been after reading reviews so we didn't do the all inclusive option. We got to the hotel Saturday at 2:55 pm to check in and the lady had us sign in & told us our room wasn't ready, which check in time was at 3:00 pm. This was a set back and a big disappointment! A man working at the bar had offered us a welcome rum punch drink which was very sweet. However, after 45 minutes went by of waiting we got annoyed and restless. My husband wasn't happy so he changed and went into the pool. I had asked to speak to the manager and explained that this is ridiculous the fact that our room isn't ready for us. All of our travel bags were in the lobby and we were just sitting and waiting for our room. I told the manager don't expect us to check out at 12 pm as we are getting our room late! We then got our wristbands for bed & breakfast while waiting. Finally they called us after about 1 hour and 15 minutes of waiting to tell us our room is ready. At this point we were just looking forward to putting our bags in our room and unpacking our things to settle in. The room looked cleaned, the balcony in the room we stayed in; had a pretty nice view too overlooking turtle beach!The resort is in a real nice location as it's pretty much on Turtle beach so you can have pool/bar time and then bathe & relax on the beach which is very convenient! The only thing I didn't like about the room was that bed sheets were fresh but old as they had spots of blood stains on them & the bathroom tub was giving trouble it had drain issues so I had to tell the lady at front desk & she sent some technicians to fix the issue.. they said a build up of sand was inside the drain causing the tub not to drain properly.. this issue of the sheets and tub for me was disgusting! Rooms need to be inspected before new people arrive for these reasons.. the bar staff and pool man were very friendly, professional and kind! The breakfast was good but arrive early to avoid disappointments. Chinese lady at front desk was rude and unprofessional at times, remember ladies especially if your working in a customer service position like front desk which requires you to deal with people, you need to be professional and handle situations in the best interest of your customers!! People skills is essential when working in the hospitality field. Don't know if I'd consider visiting again..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple