Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Orbitz.comUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
HurbUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2017

location is right next to the beach, you literally wake up to the sound of waves crashing. The workers are so hospitable. It's so easy to find yourself talking to the security guard or to the sweet hotel manager, Audrey. This vacation spot feels like home and I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Lovely weather , lovely view, not very luxury rooms, but still good for business breaks . I been here 4 days for businesses. During the day I was all day out , I came only night time hotel to sleep. Service was good , if u r here for short break , I recommend this hotel . Not too expensive:)

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2015

This is not a resort!!! the Owner was rude he argued with us for more than 2 hours as he tried to increase the rates as we were checking in even though the rooms were reserved at a "discounted rate" we stayed 4 nights because it was a reunion and we could not find a hotels that could accommodate all of us at such a short notice!!. I had no air-condition or hot water for 2 nights, no TV for our entire stay,a couple from our group saw a roach in her bath. On the other hand Audrey Scott (the assistant manager) was excellent, very pleasant and professional.Robert (waiter) was super he made our stay pleasant as he possible could. The staff were great, the food could have been better. this "hotel" was more like a seedy motel!!!

Room tip: i think the rooms are all horrible
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank pauletl2015
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This place is absolutely not a RESORT in any way. I wouldn't even call it a motel, its more like a hostel!

Found a price for the room online $90. They charged us 50 more dollars per night!!
When we were asking about why we were paying so much he starting explaining his entire financial situation (electric bills, rent...ect) -- which is none of our business!

The room was suffocating! The bathroom was filthy ! There was no hot water !

It includes breakfast but God Bless the "breakfast" they serve. It is composed of scarce portions of the owners leftovers from the night before.

The receptionists were rude and unhelpful!

My sister asked for a glass of ice in the room. The receptionist said there were no cups and no ice! However later on when we asked the housekeepers -- they gave us what we requested. This was the only highlight of our grueling 4 night stay here.

This is not a resort by any means and the icing on the cake is that the BEACH is ABSOLUTELY FILTHY !!!!

The owner/manager whoever he is was completely inhospitable and rude.

I wouldn't want my worst enemy to stay at this HELL HOLE HOSTEL !!!!!

STAY AWAY! I WOULDN'T SPEND 1 RED CENT HERE!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
18  Thank Atira E
Reviewed 15 May 2014

A most disgraceful place that should not be allowed to open their doors to visitors to such a beautiful island. I was unfortunate to spend a single night at this place but will not be repeated. The entire place is in disrepair, rooms are smelly, bathrooms need cleaning and overall poor conditions. The saving grace was the staff who did their best to make up for the obvious shortcomings of the property and the very poor reception from the owner. Save yourself the pain and do NOT stay here.

Date of stay: December 2013