Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
SAVE US$6
Orbitz.comUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
HurbUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2014

A most disgraceful place that should not be allowed to open their doors to visitors to such a beautiful island. I was unfortunate to spend a single night at this place but will not be repeated. The entire place is in disrepair, rooms are smelly, bathrooms need cleaning and overall poor conditions. The saving grace was the staff who did their best to make up for the obvious shortcomings of the property and the very poor reception from the owner. Save yourself the pain and do NOT stay here.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
15  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Please, Please,Please if you want to be eaten alive by the Mosquitoes you can stay there, if you want to be stranded on an Island out in the deep you can stay there, if you want to be disappointed you can stay there , but as for me never again will this happen to me. I stay there for two nights and it was the worst place i had ever stay in my life, if i were staying in a Jail cell i would be more comfortable than there. There were no phone working in the whole Hotel, i was the only one staying there for the two nights that i were there, there was no Computer there , the beach was a mess , the pool was not something i would go into, i could go on ,and on, but this it it for now, please spent your money some where else ....

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
12  Thank steadman B
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I am a Jamaican, and was very disappointed with the quality of service and facilities at this place when i visited with a bus load of other folk.

The management knew we would be coming ahead of time and still, they were not prepared for our arrival interms of adequate seating. Not even a cool drink awaited us on arrival. The facility was run-down - peeling paint, old furniture.

Though we had no control over the weather (overcast during the morning) the beach left much to be desired. Attempt was made to clean the beack of seaweed but a huge pile was left right there on the beach.

I sat down to lunch at 1:15 pm and my plate of food didnt reach me until after 2:30 pm (though we did get a cup of soup during the wait). I wouldn't go there again , and certainly wouldn't reccommend it to a foreigner.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
9  Thank heathert921
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My family and I went there for a family reunion. We had a great time together as family. Our family banquet/dinner was at the pool side. The staff was hospitable. The view from the balcony especially in the moonlight was picturesque. Inexpensive all inclusive rates in comparison to the larger hotels.

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AltheaTiaG
Reviewed 16 May 2009

This was the worst place I have ever had the misfortune to spend ONE night in. The place is falling apart I was booked for 2 weeks, but left after one night. The shower didn't work, the room was filthy, holes in the sheets, picnic tables in the dinning room, 2 singles beds put together for a queen, door wouldn't lock, light didn't work,ants in the bathroom, sliding door wouldn't close, couldn't make personal calls except with the reception phone with staff dialing and listening, the only good thing was that I got my full deposit back! The pool is dirty, and there is not beach. DON'T STAY THERE!!!

Date of stay: March 2009