See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I spent 5 nights here at Summer Breeze and it wonderful. Manit and his family made us (my sister and I) feel very welcome upon arrival and during the course of our stay. My sister actually stayed over two weeks working and had nothing but good things to say. A car was arranged for airport pick up and drop off. Manit always had good suggestions and guides on what to do and see. All our drivers were really nice and everything recommended was excellent from day trips to food! I really can't say enough great things except this is the place to stay in Phuket!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruth K
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Hi 30_30 Ruth. We enjoyed having you and your sister stay with us. You certainly travelled around a lot when you were here and I think that you enjoyed Phuket. We hope that you will come back again to explore the islands in the bay. Thank you for writing a review. Kind regards Manit.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed overnight to catch ferry to phi phi. Manit arranged taxi from airport to summer breez hotel for me, also arranged ferry to phi phi as well! Everything is clean and nice:) Manit and his family are Very greatful, always smiling, helpfull which very nice :) he gave a lot of usefull information and gave me ride to kata noi beach :) if you are looking for peace and a lot of thai smile you are on the right place. I would 5/5 recomment to everyone! Very nice place :)
PS: Dont forget to ask him about his traveling history and his boat, very interesting :).
Have a nice stay!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank David N

Hi David N. Thank you very much for writing a review on Trip Adviser. We have many guests who enjoy travelling on their own, and we try to make sure that they have a lot of fun. We want them to feel welcome in my hotel - as a home away from home. We hope to see you again, and then I can take you out on my speedboat to one of the islands for a BBQ ! Thank you again. Manit & family

Reviewed 8 August 2015

My wife and I stayed overnight at Summer Breeze to catch the next Ferry to Phi Phi. From the moment we landed we were greeted by a taxi Manit had arranged for us. The room we had was perfect. All of Manit's rooms have a theme from an experience he's had travelling the world. With the help of his daughter we were able to make our way to Phuket town to go exploring. Ferry ticket and ride to the dock was arranged by Manit as well.

The hotel is in a quiet local area so you can be rested for your trip to the islands.

Manit was kind enough to hold our extra bags of luggage so we didn't have to lug them around in Phi Phi. To make our trip even easier, he co-ordinated with our resort shuttle the moment we came back from PhiPhi for a smooth transition getting our luggage back and making our way to our next destination.

We believed we have found the most interesting man in the world. If you stay here make sure to have a conversation with Manit about his world travels. You'll be amazed and a bit envious of what he has seen.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shaun C
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Hi Shaun. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review. I really appreciate it. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us on your honeymoon, and also that you enjoyed your stay in Thailand. I love to travel, and to share experiences - travel really does open the mind and we all meet interesting people. We hope to see you again. Manit

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Manit made us feel very welcome from the minute we completed our online booking. He immediately sent us tour guides, historical information and maps of Phuket! We found this extremely helpful and very kind.

Manit organised our pick up at the airport and our trip to the ferry the next day.
The bedroom was very clean and perfect for our overnight stay. The Inn is very close to the ferry port, making it very convenient.
It was also nice to get away from the big resorts and experience Phuket amongst the locals.
Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pipa_m
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Hi pipa_m
Thank you very much for staying with us, and for taking the time to write a review on Trip Adviser. I am very happy that you liked the background information I sent you before you arrived. Time goes very quick when you are here, and you can relax better like that, and decide what to do with your valuable time when you are on holiday.
Like many of my other guests, you liked it in my village because it is different, and away from the big resorts. You can experience the real Thailand for a short while, before going on to your next destination. Thank you again.
We hope to see you again.
Kind regards
Manit Sawangwan
Owner / Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2015

My partner and I (both young women) stayed at the hotel for two nights and it was perfect. I'd messaged Manit in advance to check he'd be OK with a same-sex couple (neither of us had been to Thailand before and I was unnecessarily worried) and he was incredibly welcoming.
He organised a taxi from the airport, and when I left my phone in it he rescued me from what could have been a horrible start to the holiday and got it back for me! He also organised other taxis and our ferry to Lanta, and was super helpful with maps and directions.
If you're planning on spending the day in Phuket Town, it's a really interesting walk and bus ride in, and a relatively reasonable taxi back if you stay late. However Manit showed us photos of his trips on his boat and they looked amazing - had it not been our first day in Thailand we'd probably have opted for that.
It's also just really lovely to stay outside the city centre in a community, and have someone as helpful and kind as Manit to help introduce you to Thailand.
100% would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Spottisworld

Hi Spottisworld
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Adviser. It was very much appreciated. We enjoyed having you as guests.
We welcome everyone the same, and we were really happy that you enjoyed life with in the Thai village here, as your first introduction to life in Thailand, and after a long flight.
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday in my country, and that we will see you again. Kind regards Manit Sawangwan Owner / Manager